Recently furnished home with a modern touch! This unit has windows coming in from 3 different sides, tons of natural sunlight in a central and safe area of town.
Welcome to Columbia House! This apartment is part of a multi-plex classical home! It has been modernly renovated and fully furnished to offer over 700 square feet of open concept space. The unit is complete down to the last detail! Includes parallel kitchen, private den, separate bedrooms and huge shower. Lots of windows for natural sunlight!
• The apartment is heated, with openable windows.
• Refrigerator, microwave, electric stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee Maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• LED TV
• Netflix and/or Cable TV
• Internet and WIFI
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
• Full set of towels
• Bath gel, shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• Basic sewing kit
• First aid kit
• Flashlight / Night lights
• Luggage rack
• Free street parking is available around the neighbourhood
• Parking is subject to availability and are provided on a first come first serve basis.
• Local parking permits are not provided.
• Extra cleaning services - $35 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
• Leaf removal - $40 per hour.
• Snow removal and de-icing $40 per hour.
Другие важные подробности
1) Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security tag will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
2) Lost keys or keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $100, deducted from the deposit. The replacement of keys and rekeying is an extensive and time consuming matter.
3) All occupants are required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and form K. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
4) Check-in and check-out
Early check ins and late check outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late check-outs well past noon may be subject to additional nightly rates.
5) Please do not plug in vacuum cleaners or other high electrical consumption devices in power sockets. The electrical panel may be tripped. Should technicians or staff be called to rectify this issue due to misuse, a $20 site visit will be charged.
6) Leaf and snow removal services are not included.
Please treat my home like you would yours!
• Guests must follow strata bylaws and regulations (copy posted in your unit).
• You will be asked to sign a "Form K", (as required by building bylaws) agreeing to abide by the bylaws.
• Please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
• NO SMOKING WITHIN THE UNIT, ON THE BALCONY OR in any common areas within the building. Bylaws impose fines for infringements.
• No pets please.
• No unregistered guests are permitted to stay overnight.
• The unit can have a maximum occupancy of 4 people at all times.
• Please keep your noise level down after 11pm, kindly be considerate to our neighbors.
• Guests are expected to dispose of their own garbage using the building facilities. Used towels, linen etc should be left in the bathtub.
• Guests are requested to shut off all faucets, turn off all electrical devices and lights and lock the door when leaving the apartment.
• Lost keys and / or remotes $100 per item.
• Items such as dishes, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board etc are provided for your convenience, please feel free to make use of it and return them in the original place so our next guests can use them.
• This is a self-serviced suite. No daily room cleaning services are provided. Guests are requested to leave the suite in a clean condition, as it was on initial occupation.
• Consumable goods are provided as complimentary, they will not be refilled until after the end of tenancy.
• Additional charges will be applied if there are unwashed dishes, spills, or excessive food scraps etc to be disposed of. Cleaning supplies such as mops and vacuum cleaner are in the storage room in case the need arise.
• Do not use towels to remove make up. Cotton puffs are provided for that purpose.
• Please do not re-arrange furniture items
• Please do not remove beddings and bed linens from the bed. Used beddings and bed linens should be left on the behind after check out.
• Please do not place luggage bags or suitcases on the bed or couch. This is to prevent the spread of any potential bed bugs and hygiene.
• Do not send mail to the unit. No mailboxes are provided.
• Un-authorized and late checkouts are subject to $50 penalty. Any late check-out past 3 pm will be considered another full night's stay and penalty.
• The Landlord and Management Company reserves the right to access the rental unit for any showings to prospective tenants. The current tenant will be given 24 hour advance notice of such showings. Such request cannot be refused.