Enjoy your time in Boston in a century-old brownstone building. A freshly renovated second floor 1 BR apartment with everything you need to spend a weekend or weeks away from home. Exceptional convenience to the T (our subway) gives you access to all that Boston and Cambridge have to offer. Old world charm is the background for a clean space with a new bathroom and updated kitchen. Room for 4 with a private queen bed and an Ikea couch that converts to a sleeper in the living room.
The entire apartment comes off of a fresh renovation. The kitchen has a new tile floor and concrete counters, a gas range, and plenty of cabinet space. Living room floor was just sanded and the couch converts to a sleeper for two. Very large bedroom with a queen bed and spacious closet.
Общение с гостями
I live on the street and am usually available in the morning and evening. Just let me know if you need me for anything.
Другие важные подробности
$20 per adult per night past two guests. Kids under 12 incur no additional charge. Three night minimum starting April 1 and all weekends, though two night stays might be accommodated - feel free to inquire.
If you need a Sox or Celtics hookup, the house has a season ticket holder. Feel free to inquire.
- Feel free to smoke in the garden outside the building, but dispose of butts properly to keep our neighbors happy.
- Please be respectful of other building residents.
- Kindly park your shoes just inside the apartment door during inclement weather.
- If you use the kitchen, kindly restore all used items to their original state. It's fine to leave the dishwasher running - we'll take care of the rest.
- 3 night minimum on weekends and during busy season (past April 1). Two night stays might be accommodated - feel free to inquire.
20 year resident of Boston, MA. We live in the same building as the airbnb space and are happy to share our knowledge of the area, especially the shortcuts for getting around.