June's House #L3 [Cozy bunk bed, Hongdae Station]
Have a COMFY stay at June's House!
Very unique, comfortable place and easy access from Incheon Int'l Airport by direct airport railroad, only 3 minutes walk from Hongik Univ. subway station.
You can unpack your luggage and start your journey right away. This district is known as hot place, you can browse fancy restaurants and cafes.
Bed type : Bunk bed
This room can accommodate up to 2 people.
*Check out : 11am. Before you leave, please return & hang the room key again.
- Take off your shoes at the entrance.
- Please refrain from making noise after 10 pm.
- Clean afrer you use household appliances.
- Please keep clean all the public area for other guests.
(Public area: kitchen, bathroom, living room and entrance)
- Free washing your clothes between 9 am and 9 pm.
- Please keep your volume down after 10:00 pm for other guests.
- Other friends or relatives are not allowed to come without permission for a security reason. (You have to inform me beforehand.)
- Only those who paid to stay will be allowed to use the facilities.
- We do not take responsibility to lost objects. Please carry your valuable things all the time.
- Please keep your personal stuff in your room.
- Do not dye your hair in the room.
- Guests have to pay for the damage they make.
- No smoking at this property
(Don't throw away your cigarette butt on the street for neighbors)
- Not suitable for children
- No pets allowed
У этого хозяина 64 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I like to learn language, travel and meet people. Whenever I have time, I pack my luggage for another trip and there are so many places I'd love to go and revisit. I have been to Asia, North America, Europe, Australia, and Africa. I am certified English tour guide/tour leader so I am always ready to assist my guests.
When I travel, I llike to pack light and stay in a local house and experience their life. I have met nice & wonderful people each trip and it was the best part of my trip. Therefore, I became a huge fan of AirBNB since my first AirBNB use in 2013 .
I am SOOOOO glad that I can share my house with tourists. My house is located in a very convenient area near Hongik Univ. subway sration so you will find it east to eat, play, shopping, and connect to other cities.
I am looking forward to meeting my guests. Welcome to June's house!