Beautiful 3 bedroom home located in central Mission Beach. Just steps from the beach and mission bay. Private rooftop deck with ocean and bay views. Garage that fits two midsize cars parked tandem. Fully equipped kitchen. Master bedroom with California king bed and 42 inch flat screen. Balconies off both master and guest bedroom. Living room with comfortable sectional sofa and 60 inch flat screen. Air conditioning is available. No parties or events will be tolerated.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to your rental of the 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath single family home.
1. REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL CONFIRMATION. When you complete and submit a reservation request for available dates, and submit your payment you agree to the Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions.
2. LANDLORD: Owners of the property Mission Beach, CA
3. TERM. You may occupy the property no earlier than 4:00 PM on your specified arrival date. Because other tenants may be arriving on your departure date, you must vacate by 10:.00 AM on your departure date to provide adequate time for cleaning before the next tenants arrive. IF YOU FAIL TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU MUST PAY $100 PER EACH HOUR (OR PORTION OF AN HOUR) THAT YOU FAIL TO VACATE THE PROPERTY.
4. KEYLESS FRONT DOOR ENTRY. Detailed instruction will be sent once the reservation is confirmed.
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The property is for use as a single-family dwelling, with a maximum occupancy of 8 people. If exceeded there will be an additional $500.00 charge and you may be required to immediately leave the property or be removed from the property.
6. PAYMENTS. The property will not be reserved for you, nor made available to you, until you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and you have made all required payments. Your rental may be cancelled by Landlord if Landlord does not receive all required payments.
7. NONREFUNDABLE CLEANING FEE. The specified cleaning fee is nonrefundable. It is for normal cleaning of the property. Additional cleaning fees may apply if the property requires heavy cleaning.
8. FAILURE TO PAY ALL AMOUNTS DUE. Landlord will have no obligation to give possession of the property to you if you haven’t paid all amounts due (rent, cleaning fee, and any other amounts due) in a timely manner as outlined above.
9. CONDUCT AND COMPLIANCE. The property is in a residential neighborhood that has a 10 pm noise ordinance. Loud, noisy or offensive activities and/or parties are not allowed. You are responsible for your actions and the actions of the other occupants and your guests,
• May not create a nuisance, and may not disturb neighbors with excessive noise (loud televisions, stereos, voices, etc.) or otherwise;
• Must comply with all rules, regulations and Landlord instructions (including posted signs), and all laws, statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all city, county, state, and federal authorities;
• Must notify Landlord of any dangerous condition, deterioration or damage to the home so Landlord can make necessary repairs;
• Responsible for damage to the property caused by you, other occupants and guests. You agree to indemnify, defend (with counsel of Landlord’s choice), and hold Landlord harmless for any liability, costs (including reasonable attorney fees), or claims resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the negligence, violation of law, or willful misconduct of you, other occupants or guests.
10. AIR CONDITIONING. Air conditioning unit is locked and not available without prior consent.
11. BIKES AND SURFBOARDS. If borrowed by the renter or guests, the bikes and surfboards are returned in good condition and safely stored as found. Renter understands that loss or theft of bikes or surfboards while under renter or guests’ supervision and use is subject to a replacement cost of $400 per surfboard and $100 per bike. Considerable damage to the surfboards can also result in a repair fee depending on the magnitude of the damage.
12. CABLE. Basic cable service is provided at no extra charge. No telephone is provided.
13. PARKING. You may park in the tandem attached garage (will not fit two full size or large vehicles) or utilize on-street parking (which is limited). From 8 am to 10 am - Monday/Thursday no parking on west side of street, Tuesday/Friday no parking on east side of street. Do not park in any other unit’s parking space; improperly parked vehicles may be towed.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY. 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund.
15. HOUSE MAINTENANCE. When you arrive at the property, please let Landlord know immediately if the property has any maintenance needs.
16. DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE. Garbage bin is outside with address written in red spray paint. Keys for garbage are located in entry way. Have trash out and ready for pickup Tuesday morning by 7 am. Garbage bin need to be unlocked and ready for pickup. Please lock bin back up after garbage has been picked up.
17. NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
18. INSURANCE. Landlord does not insure your personal property, and will not be liable for any damage or injury to you, other occupants, or to any of your property.
19. BEFORE VACATING. Before vacating, please wipe down the counters, start dishwasher, and remove all trash including leftovers/perishable foods in the refrigerator and recycling from the property, and leave all towels in the washing machine.
20. AVAILABILITY. If the property is not available for your’ occupancy on your arrival date for any reason beyond Landlord’s control (whether due to damage to the property, holdover tenants or other events beyond Landlord’s control), Landlord will not be liable for the delay, but you or Landlord may elect to cancel the rental, in which case Landlord will immediately refund all amounts that you have paid
21. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY. You are renting the property as a transient lodger. Landlord retains full legal, possessory and access rights to the property.
22. TENANT REPRESENTATIONS. You warrant that all statements that you have made in to Landlord (in writing and verbally) and any application are accurate. Landlord may cancel the rental, at any time, upon discovering that any information you have provided is incomplete or inaccurate in any
23. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS. Time is of the essence. If there is more than one tenant identified in connection with the rental, all tenants are jointly and individually responsible under this agreement. In any action or proceeding arising out of the rental or the property, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. These Terms and Conditions may not be contradicted by evidence of any previous agreement or contemporaneous oral statements or agreement. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or invalid it will have no effect, but all the remaining provisions will remain in full force. These Terms and Conditions will not be construed as if they had been prepared by one of the parties, but rather as if both parties have prepared them. Any waiver of any breach will not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. Waiver may not be established by course of conduct. No waiver will exist unless written and signed by the parties. The parties agree to accept faxed signed copies of this contract in lieu of originals.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.