Located in the most up-and-coming area of Dublin, close to the renowned Cobblestone Pub and central to all great Dublin amenities and places of interests.
With a roof-top terrace to watch the sun set and take in the views of the city.
- 20-minute walk to city centre
- 30 second walk from Jameson Distillery
- 3-minute walk from Tram/Luas stop which also takes you to city idea.
-15-minute walk to Guinness Brewery
You’ll love our place because of the central location, the comfy bed, and the fully fitted kitchen. It's perfect for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
You will have access to the whole apartment for the duration of your stay.
Общение с гостями
My friend Gary will meet you at the apartment and check you in. He is happy to tell you all the best places to go and enjoy in Dublin.
Другие важные подробности
There is no car parking with the apartment but there is a car park within 2 minutes walk.
- Park Rite Car Park, Smithfield Square, Dublin.
- - Dublin is a great city and has wonderful nightlife to enjoy but we have a strict no party rule in the property. Antisocial behaviour in the property or communal areas is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave the property.
- - No stag or hen parties. Sorry! If you book and arrive as a party group, unfortunately, we wont be able to accept your booking.
- - It's a lovely neighbourhood so we ask that you respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- - We don't accept groups under 21 years of age. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by lead guest over the age of 25.
- Failure to adhere to property rules will result in loss of deposit and/or cancellation of your booking.
- Now thats the rules out of the way, let me extend a warm welcome to Dublin.
- You are booking a wonderful property and hope you feel at home during your stay. We look forward to hosting you and sharing our wonderful city with you.