Beautiful French Chateau in a country setting, only minutes away from the heart of Silicon Valley -- this house is more than your ideal family vacation getaway.
It boasts 5,400 square feet of living space on an one-acre property. It has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. There are also a media room and a library room. Exquisite interior A natural creek runs through the backyard, where there is an outdoor BBQ kitchen and a fire table, and a 100-sqft dreamy playhouse. The wonderful view of nature from its living room and family room will rejuvenate your soul.
• Absolutely no group party nor event are permitted on our property.
• Lost door key - $200 charge (This is the most secured and expensive key I've known. Yes $200 is how much I pay to get it made!)
• Lost garage door opener - $50 charge.
• Smoking is NOT allowed within our property line.
• No drugs or any illegal activities tolerated.
• The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
• The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest’s reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host’s total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
• Maximum occupancy - 10 persons.
• A starter set of paper towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo and conditioner are provided. Guests may purchase additional supplies depending on their preferences and length of stay.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and return the residence in the same condition it was found.
• Only use appliances for their intended uses.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
• The Guest(s) using this property assumes all risks and liability related to property use (including all medical bills associated with property use)
• Guest shall allow Host access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
• All of the units are privately owned; the owners (Hosts) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners (Hosts) are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
• The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal. The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.