Twin room with additional bed or a bunk bed if you are travelling as a group.
The room is situated on the second floor, toilets are down by the corridor and showers with heated changing rooms at annex building across the yard.
There's a fully equipped shared kitchen with free porridge bar and organic coffee & tea in the morning and a free wi-fi downstairs.
Общение с гостями
You'll meet me or my lovely staff members at the hostel!
Другие важные подробности
- Bed linen + towels 5€ / set
- Communal sauna every evening (minimum of 4 people signing up), ladies at 6pm, gents at 7pm. One hour of hot Finnish sauna for 4€ p.p.
- Pet cleaning fee 10€ / stay
- No parties
- No stupid drunken behavious
- No drugs
- Please respect other guests
I'm a backpacker at heart, love trains and discovering new amazing places. I used to travel a lot when I was "younger" and had a dream of having my own hostel. Finally that dream came true over 10 years later in June 2014 :)
I love photography, eco stuff, recycling and secondhand. I would love to learn a new language or two, I speak a little bit of German and French and swear in few other languages :p