We rent out our Hoboken apartment whenever we're out of town. Conveniently located at a 10 minture walk from the PATH station, you can get to Manhattan in minutes. Hoboken itself is a great neighborhood to stay in with plenty of (BYOB!) restaurants nearby. The place is really a 2 bed/2 bath, but we don't rent out our master bedroom, so it's basically a huge private 1 bed/1 bath when you're here.
- Spacious open-concept living/dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen (with a gas stove, dishwasher, coffee maker and cooking utensils)
- Central heating and A/C (no messing around with those pesky window units!)
- Private bedroom and bathroom
- 10-12 minute walk to the PATH which brings you right into NYC, 20 minutes (driving) from Newark airport
- Street parking available (at additional cost, $5 /day)
The whole place is yours!
Общение с гостями
We usually rent out our place when we're not in town. If you need help with anything though, we're always reachable.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator. But trust us, it's worth it!
Hi, I'm Eric. I'm and born and raised in Boston, though I took a 4 year break for undergrad in NY and then decided to stay here! I've ran my own tech business in the past, but currently am in the corporate work and crunch numbers for a big bank.