Large top floor 2 bedroom fully equipped apartment in the heart of Amsterdam's historic 17th Century district. Large airy space with canal facing windows at the front and private rooftop terrace at the back. Close to all the action at street level, but high enough to be at arms length away when you want peace and quiet. The apartment covers 2 buildings' top floor.
It is a historic building listed under the heritage rules of Amsterdam City Council so there are some additional rules.
1. Smoking is only allowed on the outside terrace - not indoors.
2. Stairwell area must be kept clear as it is also the fire exit.
3. After 8pm noise in the stairwell must be kept to a minimum.
4. Do not wear outdoor shoes inside the house.
5. Always close the front street level door after entering/exiting.
6. Always lock the apartment door all the way when exiting.
7. No Parties.
I recently had a guest who broke a number of these rules as well as wilful property damage. Such actions will be treated as a criminal act of vandalism and I will not hesitate to prosecute under the full force of the law.
У этого хозяина 7 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I work for a global organisation so I travel a lot. I keep my life simple, light and minimalist.
I'm a total foodie and love exploring gourmet eateries across the world. I also practice yoga and meditation to keep myself in physical and mental check.