This is a very budget studio with all the essentials for a comfortable short term stay! It has an independent toilet and shower. Wooden floors, high ceilings and located in a quiet area of Ostermalm though you have the metro and bus stops just a couple of blocks away.
The studio has a separate kitchen, a hallway and the main room where you have a double bed 140CM, two arm chairs, coffee table, TV, dresser, and two large windows. The toilet is independent with a small sink. The shower is in the main room and is very small. Please do not use any of both fireplaces due to being an old building the regulations are strict to avoid a fire. Thank you!
The whole studio is yours. There is no dishwasher and the washing machine/tumble dryer are located in the building's basement. At check-in time we will provide you with the instructions on how to book a time to do your laundry. We do not provide detergent, no food, just a welcome kit of one roll of toilet paper, dish soap, hand soap, 1 kitchen towel, a set of towels (face/body) per person, 1 set of linens for the bed and a bathroom carpet. For additional items it has an extra cost + delivery fee if you do not request this 72 hours prior arrival.
Общение с гостями
For any emergencies concerning the accommodation we will provide you with a phone number to call, and if we do not answer to leave is a voice message for us to get back to you as soon as possible. If you write and email you will not get an answer out office hours Monday-Friday 10:00 am to 6:00pm.
Другие важные подробности
We require your arrival time in advance as all checkings are done directly at our 1Cityhome agency in Kungsbroplan 1 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 18:00. If you do not confirm your arrival time you risk to wait for a long time at our agency to be checked in. If you are arriving out of office hours we will need to schedule a personal greeter to check you in directly at the apartment for an additional fee of 350 SEK, to be paid in Swedish Krona cash only up on arrival directly to your greeter. If no arrival time is provided in advance we will not be able to assist you promptly as we do not have a 24 hours front desk as hotels. Thank you.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 3PM
• Check-in is after 3pm.
• Check-out 11am.
• We are a vacation rental agency and do not operate as a hotel.
• The keys will be collected at our 1CityHome agency from Monday-Friday (10am-6pm.) Address: Kungsbroplan 1.
• To collect the keys out of opening hours/weekends a personal greeter must be scheduled to greet you at the apartment address for an additional fee of 350 SEK to be paid upon arrival in cash only.
• Please co-operate by not leaving dirty dishes and taking out the garbage at your departure, as this is not included in the cleaning fee. If you fail to do so, we must report it to Airbnb and hold the right to charge extra.
• The cleaning fee only includes linens/ 1 set of towels/guest indicated in your booking, 1 roll of toilet paper, handsoap, dishsoap and the final cleaning at your departure. If you require any extras than the above, it has an additional fee.
• Babycot rental available for 200 SEK must be requested prior arrival and paid in cash only.
• No pets/no smoking/no parties/ no guests under 21 years old.
• Any requests to extend your stay must be communicated to us only by email at least 2 days before your check-out date.
• If you accept our House Rules, kindly proceed with your booking otherwise please ask before you’ll book.
The 1CityHome Team (Simmy, Valeria and Manuela.)
1CityHome offers a variety of furnished serviced apartment all around the city.
Our staff personally visit each offered apartment. Our mission is to offer a thorough and truthful description of each apartment or house.
Our office is located in the city center. For any suggestions regarding your stay, our multilingual team will be pleased to assist you by phone or by mail. While staying in the city, you are welcome to our office to store your luggage during opening hours.
We wish you a warm welcome to Stockholm!
Valeria and Manuela