Great unit in a great location! Both short or long terms are available, just remodeled and just furnished, private washer/dryer, WiFi, Cable TV with build in Chromcast, 2-bedroom unit occupying the ground floor area. New carpet, granite counter-tops/back splash, tile flooring in kitchen, new vanity in bathroom. Private entry and private fenced backyard with BBQ and much more.
1. Very quite, near lake and park
2. Just 15 minutes from Downtown, near UW, near Ocean
3. Near hospital, college, mall, stores, parks, etc.
4. Historic Ballard Scandinavian neighborhood
5. Both Short and Longer terms are available
6. Special discounts for longer stay
7. Customer service 24/7 in five languages
8. Historic building, yet interior was remodeled in March 2017
9. Very walk-able, yet very good transportation
10. Extremely friendly Danish visitors are living in the upper unit of the duplex
Address is 918 N 92nd St Seattle, WA 98103
Общение с гостями
Assistance is available throughout your stay !
Trash/recycle take out time is every Tuesday night.
At move out, please leave the key on kitchen counter.
Please take off all linens and put on the bedroom floor along with towels
Please turn off microwave and coffee maker.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Originally from Eastern Europe, my family and I moved to states in 1998. I graduated as a graphic and website designer, but never worked in this field. Instead, moved ahead and got a real estate license as soon as I got out of college.
Now 16 years, 2 kids and yet happy marriage later, I've expanded myself to become a full time real estate broker and property manager. I get inspired by Seattle's architectures and people that create it. North West is full of history and character, love for art and culture. It's a small London in a way. Some may be bored here, but most that take the time to look inside do enjoy and appreciate this unrepeatable gem.