Our house is situated in a quiet security estate, merely a 4 km drive by vehicle from Stellenbosch. It is perfect for couples wanting to enjoy the vibrant buzz of the university town by day and night yet desire a peaceful night's rest.
To make your stay a special experience:
* queen size medispine mattress
* hotel quality linen and towels
* full length and makeup mirrors
* en suite shower & toilet, but bath also available
* you may use the kitchen; Nespresso machine and fridge to prepare food or have something to drink
* You may use the washer and dryer
* Parking is right in front of the house.
* There's a Weber available
* bonus: wake up to a spectacular mountain view from your bed
* Privacy: guests may share some common areas with us, like the kitchen and living room, but they have their own private lockable suite for sleeping. However, there is not a separate entrance to the room.
Welgevonden Security Estate has the following procedure to enter and exit the estate:
Upon entering you will be asked to show your drivers license as well as the address you will be visiting.
You will receive a printout with a short pincode. Please keep this safe, as you need to punch in your pincode to open the Visitor's boom gate in order to leave the estate.
Другие важные подробности
* There's a SPAR supermarket and small chemist within walking distance from us
I will do my best to make your stay a pleasant experience. In exchange I want you to please respect me, my property and neighborhood. Smoking is only allowed outside the house.
I am a South African, but sometimes you will also find me at our second home in Stockholm, Sweden.
I am a Style Coach, with great interest in interior design and music.
Our family of 4 works around the world, and you may sometimes find one of my grown up children hosting your stay.