Welcome to a unique home in Atlanta. This beautiful new home offers all the excitement of Atlanta while conveniently tucked away in an classic oak studded Atlanta neighborhood. Watch the activity of one of America's most historic rail yards from your perch above the city or enjoy downtown skyline views sunrise to sunset from the expansive back deck. Decorated to celebrate the music of the south, this hip home is a unique combo of comfort and excitement.
We welcome all families and suggest the home may not be suitable for very young children or toddlers as back deck is perched high above ground levels. The back deck offers sweeping views of downtown, the sunrise and sunset and all the activity of the historic rail yard. The back deck of the house is 40' wide and half of it is covered so you can sit out on the back deck and watch the trains, the skyline and the sky no matter what the weather. The trains do make noise but they are traveling at low speed when rolling through the railyard. Fascinating to watch! You will hear the loading and unloading of freight and the braking and accelerating of the engines. The home interior is very well insulated and if you are running the ac or heat and have the windows closed, the home is very quiet.
There is an optional fee to store bicycles or kayaks at the home. Please inquire.
Общение с гостями
I am always happy to answer questions and be of service. We do not live full time at the home so your contact would be my son and daughter who live just up the street.
Другие важные подробности
Our home has spectacular views of downtown and the Atlanta skyline. The neighborhood is great for a walk and though the home is centrally located, you are out of the hub-bub. The front yard is fully fenced and there is ample parking in drive and on the street. You may set the air conditioning/heater at a desired temp and close the windows for maximum quiet. The master bedroom and the guest bedroom face front of the house and have beautiful views into the canopy of large oaks. Part of the fun of the house is its proximity to the rail yard but that means you will hear the trains. Reach out to me if you have any concerns or would like to ask questions about this.
- Quiet time from 9pm to 9am.
- No parties, loud behavior or loud music. We like our neighbors!
- No more than two cars per booking.
- You may park in driveway or street in front of home.
- Garage and lower level of home not available to guests.
- This is our home and we ask that you treat it with respect and leave it clean and tidy.
- Gardener comes once every other week to sweep and mow lawns. Please to do not impede his work.
- There are seat cushions for teak furniture in storage bin on back deck. Please put cushions back in storage bin before you check out.
- Do not leave dirty dishes out on counter or in sink. Please wipe down counter and put dishes in dishwasher.
- Please turn off heater and all lights. Close all windows and lock front door when you depart.
- Please strip the beds and leave the sheets on the floor. Towels can be left on bathroom floor as well.
- If you need a place to store bicycles or kayaks you can obtain access to garage for an additional charge of $10 per night. Contact me via Airbnb email to transact this request.
- HOME MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 12 IF PARENTS CANNOT SUPERVISE THEM CAREFULLY ON THE BACK DECK.
У этого хозяина 80 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы