A beautiful alpine farmhouse within the Portes Du Soleil area of the Haute-Savoie. Les Places sleeps 16 comfortably, with plenty of space to relax and unwind in front of the fire after a long day on the slopes.
We would like you to enjoy your stay and feel comfortable, so please treat the house as you would your own. Some points to note:
• When heating the house in the winter months please use the log burners as much as possible. They are extremely efficient and much more fuel effective than the convector heaters. (Logs are available to use and stored outside the front of the house. Please don't store logs in the house)
• Please do not leave the convectors running during the day if the house is empty
• Please be respectful of the neighbours next door and keep noise levels down during the night
• No ski boots are to be worn in the house and all equipment is to be stored in the cave
• Please sweep clean on exit and take all rubbish down to the bins at the bottom of the road
• Les Places is a no smoking house, so please do so outside
A keen traveler having spent the past few years exploring Latin America and Australia. Easy going with a love for seeing those things off the typical tourist trail. For me, location is key and amenities second however it is always nice if you get lucky and have both. When relaxing I love to check out the local bars, restaurants and social scene - or just chill out with a good film and a bottle of vino! I try not to visit the same place twice and always attempt to speak the local language if I can. As a family we spent many holidays in the French alps, including a year during our time at primary school. We know the area well and still escape to the mountains regularly for some peace and quiet. Having had many enjoyable airbnb experiences as a guest, I would now like to give something back as a host.