Weekly Saturday-Saturday Summer Rentals
This charming Harbor-side home is located in a pristine Maine community of private homes and cottages, numerous coastal activities, landmarks, beaches and parks. Only available for weekly Saturday to Saturday rentals. Multi-week rentals welcome when available. We look forward to hearing from you!
- No Parties after 10PM. No Smoking in the house.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- - Tenant agrees to keep pet on leash and to clean up after and be responsible for the pet anywhere on the property or in the community. Please bring your own bags to contain waste.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house. Upon expiration of the rental, the property must be left in the condition it was found.
- Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material are flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages at the cost of $600.
- Storms & Objectionable Weather: No refunds will be given for storms or objectionable weather.
- Please observe obvious quiet hours. Please keep voices at a reasonable level at night time.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are three creative entrepreneurs who found, restored and love Serena.
Tracy is the founder of Embodydance Santa Fe a soul-centric community dance organization located in the Santa Fe Railyard. She is also a designer with her own product line in fashion and interiors and is well known for her specialty work in costumes for the film industry.
Geofrey is an architect, a founding designer for Burning Man and is an Eco-based green builder and designer. He recently relocated to Santa Fe from Topanga California.
Tony is an international filmmaker and photographer currently working on issues facing the Democratic Republic of Congo and various community oriented challenges in New Mexico.