A private suite for you or more. Enjoy half of our flat with your own private entrance, 2 rooms and bathroom. If you feel like cooking, we're happy to share our charming kitchen that separates the 2 halves of this ground floor apartment. Enjoy a cozy home on the streets of bustling, beautiful Greenpoint! 2 short blocks to the enchanted city skyline!
You will have your own private entrance, 2 rooms and a bathroom/shower to yourselves - surrounded by romantic New York City skylines, bridges, and building architecture. Lined with gorgeous greens and large parks today, Greenpoint is one of Brooklyn's hottest neighborhoods. Even as Williamsburg's hipster revolution spreads northwards, Greenpoint still champions its post-WWII Polish flavor.
The space is professionally cleaned and prepared before every visit. We just moved in, and everything is renovated & brand new just for you!
- You will enter into the colorful, bright living room where you will have a couch, tv (Netflix, HBO, Hulu), sofa chair, books, small closet, dresser and small kitchenette area.
- Airy second room includes your bed, a nightstand, and 2 pillows with fresh linens. Across from your bed is the bathroom & shower, as well as the closed, lockable door to the shared kitchen.
- Vintage bicycle for your use! Please let us know if you plan to ride.
- High speed unlimited wireless internet
- Newly refurbished and colorful bathroom
- Hairdryer and fresh towels
- Steamer (upon request)
- Costumes in closet in case you find yourselves in Bushwick
- Brand new 2-inch featherbed top
- Elliptical (upon request)
- Secure entrance with your own keys
- A door that you can lock and unlock to enter our spacious kitchen area -shared with us (and 2 cats - please keep your door closed!)
- We have a big backyard garden with organic vegetables that we are happy to show our guests upon request
- A door that you can lock and unlock to enter our spacious kitchen area; shared with only us - your hosts (and 2 cats - please keep your door closed at all times). Your front private entrance leads you right to the sidewalk of Franklin Street.
Общение с гостями
We are busy art professionals who love to travel. We both work from home most days, so it is likely one (or both) of us will be here - if you need us or want to chat - just knock at our doorway down the hall. Otherwise you will have your complete privacy outside the kitchen.
Другие важные подробности
We try to be as accommodating as possible, but please let us know:
**at the time of booking**
If you plan to have an early or late arrival/departure. We are happy to hold onto your bags for you if we are home, but this needs to be arranged in advance.
Trash barrels are outside the building - please clean up after yourself. Also please recycle (not only to be kind to our planet) but because we will be fined if you do not. If you have a small amount of trash & recycling you can empty in our bags in kitchen at check-out. Blue clear bag is recycling!
There is cleaning spray under the sink in your bathroom. If you make a mess with food, hair, sticky liquids, etc., please don't leave it for us.
We leave good reviews for guests who keep our place the way they found it! Please respect our things; stains, tears, or broken items will be notified thru AirBNB for replacement charges.
1. This is a private suite with a bathroom, water, kettle, coffee and tea and some dishes. The full kitchen is part of our separate unit where there are 2 cats. Your entrance door to the kitchen must remain closed even if you are using the kitchen. Don't lock yourself out of your room!
2. Please respect our property. If you stain, tear, or break anything we will request payment from you through AirBNB for the replacement cost.
3. We try to be as accommodating as possible, but please let us know **at the time of booking**
a) If you plan to have an early or late arrival/departure
b) If you need to leave your bags with us for a few hours before check-in or after check-out.
4. If you happen to lock yourself out, please do not ring neighbors of the building to let you in. Please contact us and we will respond promptly to assist. There are plenty of shops you can pop in while you wait. Best advice: always double check that you have your keys when leaving.
5. Trash barrels are right outside the building - please clean up after yourself. And please recycle - not only to be kind to our planet - but because we will be fined if you do not. If you have a small amount of trash & recycling you can empty it in our bags in the kitchen at check-out. Blue clear bag is recycling! If you have a lot to empty, use your own bag and take out with you (or you can ask us if you need help). Bags are on butcher's block.
6. There is cleaning spray under the sink in your bathroom. If you make a mess with food, hair, sticky liquids, etc., please don't leave it for us.
We leave good reviews for respectful guests who keep our place as they found it!
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a professional artist and musician. We both work at home, and we love to travel when the time is right. We only use Airbnb - so we are excited to have the opportunity host an entire half of our home to others, and to give back the authentic experience this platform is known for.