This cozy and private 550 sq. ft. one-bedroom carriage house is located on the Abbott Street corridor. Close to beaches (one block away), hospital (5 min walk) and Downtown (8 min walk), this unit features a fully equipped kitchen, bright living room, bedroom with a comfortable queen bed, private entrance, and in-suite laundry. An ideal place for visiting doctors, couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Under a ten minute walk to Downtown Kelowna, you can walk into town for dinner, or relax and cook in the complete kitchen with pots, pans, and serving utensils. Located close to great wineries, golf courses, restaurants, parks and beaches, and the Kelowna General Hospital.
- Bottle of Okanagan wine upon arrival
- Coffee maker
- Fresh towels
- Crisp white bedding covering memory foam queen bed
- Luxurious Molton Brown bath amenities
- In-suite laundry with detergent pods
- Private entrance
- Ironing board and iron
- Cot available for extra guest (child only)
- Infant rentals available upon request (high chair, pack and play)
- Wireless internet
- Cable TV
- In-suite laundry
Please note, guests do not have access to the yard and/or patio space of the property.
Общение с гостями
We welcome each guest when possible and are available for questions whenever needed.
1. This is a strictly smoke free unit and property
2. Sorry no pets
3. Parking at own risk - free street parking available
4. No parties or events
6. Quiet time between 10:30pm and 8am
7. No boats or trailers
8. Guests are not permitted to use the property's yard or patio space, and use of the BBQ is restricted.