A recently renovated apartment (2017) in the heart of Athens, near to the famous Monastiraki square, and Plaka neighbourhood. Thisio and Psirri area with its beautiful restaurants are nearby.The location is unique as all sights are under your feet.
You will be given one pair of keys that you must leave inside the apartment at
Please follow the rules below at all times:
1) Provide a photocopy of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
2) Local laws prohibit loud music 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00. Please be respectful towards other tenants by being quiet when leaving and entering the building.
3) Leaving cooking pans/oven unattended is not allowed
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use bins provided.
5) Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and electricity by turning the A/C units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the apartment. Leaving them on it is wasteful and harmful to the environment.
6) Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building.
7) Please leave the common areas clean and tidy.
8) Please keep it clean as you'll receive it and enjoy the best of it.!
Thanks for understanding and obeying the rules of the house.
Thank you for choosing my apartment and i hope you have a fantastic time!
У этого хозяина 474 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am from Athens and i have travelled and lived abroad for several years. I live in this wonderful town as i was born here!
At the moment i work as an account manager for Airbnb in Athens.
I am renting flats and I really love this way because I have the chance to meet people coming from all over the world and sometimes I like to drink a coffee with my guests and talking about our countries and many other subjects. In this way it is like I can travel all around the world staying here in Athens...without moving.
I am also a traveller and i like to book a last minute flight discovering new countries.
I like tennis, swiming, music and, of course, football.
As a traveller, who has done fieldwork in many areas in Greece and as a person who has long-term experience in travelling, i can provide useful tips about the city and travelling all over Greece. I really enjoy meeting people and look forward to help my guests making their stay in Athens unforgettable!