Central location but quiet, tranquil and relaxing
Right next to Lenin Statues, 5 minute walks to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and 1 polar Temple.
2-minute walk to 24/7 food street Tong Duy Tan.
It is close to parks, food street, restaurants and dining, and art and culture. You’ll love my place because of 2 big windows and surrounded by trees. It has a comfy bed, the kitchen, private bathroom.
My place is good for solo adventurers who would like a tranquil.
- Please keep my place clean and tidy.
- No extra guest to sleep over night.
- Only for 1 person
- No smoking, durgs, allowed
- My personall stuffs will be under the bed. Please do not touch them
- check out after 2pm will be counted as a new day.
- Check in before 12 noon
- Please be mindful with the duration of your stay. Inform us immediately if you want to change your schedule.