My place has great views, country walks, bird song to wake you in the morning and some truly wonderful Italian food at the village restaurant... You’ll love my place because of the light in the morning across the river valley and the mountain top villages in the distance, you can only be in one place, the heart of Italy. My place is good for friends, couples and families with kids and Lucca, Florence and Pisa are all accessible for day trips.
- If you smoke please go outside
- Respect my neighbour Danielle and keep the noise down after midnight
- The paths to the back/side of the house into the woods eventually lead to a cliff edge
- Please use the recycling bins and help the environment
- Please refill the salt and rinse aid in the dishwasher when you first arrive
- Please leave on your day of departure by 11.00 so the cleaners can get in
- Have fun and enjoy the place....
I am a dental professional living in London and working in Canary Wharf, one of the financial districts. I love London life with its theatre, cinema and restaurants. I also enjoy travel and I run the odd marathon which I combine with travel, having ran in Athens, Rome, Berlin and Madrid as well the Himalayas, Jordan and most recently Antarctica