Relaxing, capacious and affordable. Three words one place, and that’s St. Andrews Resort! Have fun using all the useful amenities and relish every moment here together with your love ones without bothering yourself regarding your budget plan.
Capacity : 20 persons
4 Air-conditioned Rooms
1 Adult Pool w/ Slide (10m x 5m x 5ft deep)
1 Kiddie Pool w/ Slide (4m x 1.5m x 3ft deep)
Stove (Optional – 200/session)
Другие важные подробности
3. Day session is from 8am-5pm; Night session is from 7pm-6am; 22 hrs session is from 8am-6am or 7pm-5pm. No extensions allowed unless permitted by the management. Php (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/hour for the permitted extension depend on each resort.
4. The maximum number of persons shall be the number indicated in the receipt. In cases of which an additional fee of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))Pesos per person will be charged. Children 4 years old and below are free of charged.
5. Resort does now allow refund of paid reservation down-payment and cancellation of bookings.
6. In case of power failure or other incidents which will disable the owner from filling-up the swimming pool on the agreed lease date, the reservation fee shall be returned to the client should the client decides to cancel this agreement and without incurring any liability. In case of power failure during the tenure of the lease, the client is obligated to pay half contract price the lease being considered perfected already.
7. It is understood that the resort management is not responsible for any accident, injury, losses to any of the client or their belongings during the tenure of the lease. The client waives the right to claim for damages against the owner/management.
8. Clients must properly observe the house rule. No horse playing, eating and drinking besides the pool and bedrooms. An adult within the pool premises should always accompany children at all times. Fire arms and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited.
9. It is the resort standard procedure to check items and equipment thirty (30) minutes upon check out of guests. Therefore, items and equipment found missing or damage will be charge to your account.