On Scottsdale's edge, is this Serene Paradise Valley hideaway, nestled near the foot of Mummy Mountain. Easily access hiking trails, Golf courses, Old Town Scottsdale, Arts/Sporting facilities with a quick ride. Whatever has brought you to Arizona, this tranquil desert retreat is ideal for your Southwest adventure.
You will be able to park in the garage. A code for the keypad to the left of the garage will be sent 24 hours prior to checkin. This will be the same code for the keypads on entry doors & lockbox.
For our personal storage, we have a couple rooms/areas locked off from access: Side gate by garage, the door at back of hallway by horse statue, behind the folding paper panel door in the Cupola/Lounge off the master bedroom and the closet doors in the garage. Besides those areas, the whole house is yours to settle into. Please feel at home. Thank you.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to contact us if you need anything or have any questions about Headquarters or the area. Happy to hear from you:
1. Morley (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Bon (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Andy (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Carol (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Другие важные подробности
Feel free to have a guest sleep on a couch in the living room, the day bed in the sun room or the leopard print fainting lounge. If more than a nap, please use sheets.
- Be welcome while also respecting our well curated (& loved) home.
- Great for non disruptive gatherings for family and close friends.
-A green bin for household trash is in the garage. Please take green bin to curb Sunday and Thursday evenings for next morning pickup. Bring green bin back to garage.
- Please ONLY flush #1, #2 and TOILET PAPER. This house utilizes a septic system. Do not dispose of hygiene products, wipes, napkins, paper towels, dental floss, tissues or hair in sink or toilet. Toilet paper only. Any back up will be at tenant’s expense.
SWIMMING POOL – Use at own risk:
• be considerate – no yelling or other loud noises or music
• children only to swim with full-time adult supervision
• no running or horseplay in pool area
• no diving
• no food or drink in pool
• no glass containers (plastic glasses and bowls provided)
As a person functioning in society, I stage manage for bands. This takes me away from home quite a bit, leaving my primary residence open to host; hence how I fell into hosting. As a human, at times left to his own devices, I love the desert and the outdoors, music and building things.
As a host, I have two properties; The Bungalow in Phoenix, a 1920s, renovated/refurbished, California Bungalow: I now live here full time but had an amazing experience hosting. Which brings in the second most recent and active listing, Headquarters in Paradise Valley: a cozy ranch style home with eclectic decor and quiet, comfortable feel. I cannot wait to host guests at this unique home: quite a special place.
As a guest, Airbnb is a place to rest after days of adventuring. Traveling mostly with my girlfriend, we are nice, clean and respectful people who are just looking to make some memories. Thank you!