A great getaway for summer or winter!
We offer 2400 square feet for your getaway, also great for your holiday meal.
Twain Harte Lake privileges.
Fresh linens will be at the foot of each bed.
Общение с гостями
After your book you stay, we will be in touch via email. Our office number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Fire or Police please call 911
Please take into consideration that check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Garbage should be down to the street Sunday evening, pick up is either Monday or Tuesday.
We at Twain Harte Rentals and the owners of this cabin, hope you enjoy your stay in Twain Harte and we want you to return in the near future. We have made every effort to see that the cabin is clean and comfortable for your visit. We hope that you will help us in making sure that the same is true for the next guests. If the cabin has WiFi, the password will be on the modem, the router or on the front of your check in pouch.
Your check out responsibilities are:
1. Empty and wipe down inside and outside of refrigerator
2. Wash all dishes, dishwasher running is very acceptable
3. Clean inside of oven and stovetop
4. Put all furniture and general items (inside and outside) in their original location
5. Beds should look like they did upon your arrival. Please take the sheets off of the beds that were used. We conserve water whenever possible and if the sheets were not used we need to know.
6. Check under beds for forgotten items Check washer and dryer for forgotten items
7. Clean handprints on all windows and sliding glass doors
8. All garbage should be in the receptacles outside, no garbage left in the house. . Please make sure that lids are closed and cans upright so the animals cannot get into them. The cans need to be a minimum of three feet apart on the street. Please do not use the recycle can for garbage, it causes great expense which could be billed back to you. The cans must be on the street but not in the street, the trucks must be able to lift them. Waste management will NOT pick up any plastic bags of garbage left on the street. Our basic regulations are the same as you experience at home.
9. Clean barbecue with grill brush or a wadded ball of tin foil works as well. Check propane level and let THR know if it is low. Try to be considerate of the next guests coming in. If it is a charcoal bbq, please put ashes in the metal can located either on the deck or by the fireplace. If there is not a metal can, PLEASE leave ashes in the barbecue.
10. Please be gentle with plumbing, a stoppage due to negligent use could be billed back to you. Exceeding the maximum number of guests can cause large problems
11. Close and lock all doors and windows
12. PLEASE turn off heaters when you leave for the day or at the conclusion of your stay. Many owners can no longer rent in the winter due to costly utility bills
13. If you have permission to have a pet with you at the cabin, please make sure the area is cleaned of any pet debris
14. Please take the sheets off of the beds that were used. We conserve water whenever possible and if the sheets were not used we need to know.
When you depart, bring the green pouch with the keys back to the office, if we are not open, please slide it through the mail slot attached to the shed as you walk up the stairs to the office.
MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall maintain and properly use the Premises for their intended purpose. Occupant shall immediately report to THR, any problem, malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for any repairs or damage to the Premises as a result of failure to report the problem, malfunction or damage in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for any plumbing or sewer or septic repair of drain blockage or stoppage unless caused by defective plumbing or tree roots causing the lines to be blocked.
SMOKING-ALL Cabins are NO SMOKING Cabins. NO EXCEPTIONS! If Occupant or guests smoke outside, please keep doors closed and pick up after yourself. IF Cabin is left with a smoke smell, Occupant(s) will be 100% liable for any cleaning or repainting resulting from smoking in the Cabin OR on the Premises. Please do not leave your cigarette butts in the snow or on the ground. Please dispose of all cigarettes in the trash bin.
TWAIN HARTE LAKE Occupant agrees to pay Twain Harte Lake Tickets if Lake Membership Home is rented. Tickets to Twain Harte Lake are not included in rental price of our cabins with lake privileges. Cost of tickets to be paid directly to the lake upon entering. SNOW REMOVAL-There is NO snow removal provided, including driveways, walkways and decks. Snow removal may be available at Occupants’ expense with advance notice.
I have read and fully agree to all of the terms of this Agreement and all of the above policies. To sign this Agreement we also require the Occupant to be 25 years of age or older. You are confirming that you are 25 years of age or older.
Twain Harte Rentals provides vacation lodging in the resort community of Twain Harte, CA. Just minutes to Twain Harte Lake, Historic Downtown Sonora, Dodge Ridge, and Pinecrest Lake and within an easy drive of Yosemite and historic gold rush communities. We specialize in vacation rental management and properties for rent offering an excellent assortment of vacation rentals. We have cabins and homes.
Our fully furnished accommodations are some of the best available in the scenic mountains of the central Sierra’s. We have just the right vacation home for rent to suit your needs and make your vacation getaway a truly memorable one! We are a full service firm that offers our guests and owners the best service possible, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. If ever a problem arises, we will be there for you.
Our vacation rental program is the best in the business! If you have a vacation home or cabin or you are interested in purchasing a home as an investment opportunity, we offer professional management for your property. Enjoy the additional income generated through renting your property during the times it is not in use. We can provide you with complete annual income projections and a complete owner reference list. Our professional housekeeping staff will inventory, inspect and thoroughly clean each rental unit. Let us put our experience to work for you.