Serenity.....Relax in this Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on canal with pool.
30 steps from the back door and you can dip your toes in the water or cool off for a swim in the clear tidal water. Otherwise enjoy a dip in the pool.
2 minute walk to Tallebudgera Creek and 900 metres to patrolled surf beach.
We are spoilt with Plenty of coffee shops and restaurants at Palm Beach and famous Burleigh Beach and shopping and restaurants are a 4 minute car ride or a 3km walk away. General amenities and a coffee shop are at the end of our street. A Woolworths supermarket is 2.8km from the property.
Fully stocked kitchen with appliances such as slow cooker, rice cooker, toasted sandwhich maker and smoothee machine make eating in a breeze.
The bedrooms and living area have ceiling fans and are airconditioned
Luxury bed linen and towels supplied.
You are able to bring your own tinny boat and park it at the back door.
covered parking for 1 car - plenty of street parking
laundry with washer and dryer on site along with clothesline.
Общение с гостями
I will endure to meet guests on arrival. If this is not possible alternate arrangements will be made at time of booking.
Check in and Check out time may be flexible depending on arrival and departure of other guests.
Другие важные подробности
Our property is adjacent to a narrow easement onto the canal. Feel free to relax under the trees in the afternoon.
- Arrival: check in time is 2:00pm. this time can be earlier if the house is vacant on day of arrival.
- Departure: Check out time is 11.00am (unless otherwise arranged)
- The house is to be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Only the guests pre-approved and agreed in the booking may stay at the property.
- Strictly no smoking inside
- Respect our neighbours
- Guest must behave in a respectable manner. Parties and noise complaints will result in immediate eviction with out refund. All breakages must be paid for.
Mother of 2 children ages 17 and 21. Work part time at school with children with learning difficulties - challenging but also rewarding! Love swimming and sunbaking at beach in summer and love skiing in winter.