Об этом жилье
Private, Gated Hill Top Estate with a beautiful new guest home and incredible views! This private-entry ground-floor apartment has a 1-bedroom King bed w/down pillows& comforter, 2 robes, bathroom with shower, electric cooktop, dishwasher, full fridge with ice maker, microwave convection oven, washer & dryer. Large closet. Spacious. Wrap-around balcony. Direct Phoenix Sonoran Preserve trail access. Just an 8 minute drive to Highways 101 & 17, lots of restaurants, movie theaters, & shopping.
678 square feet of private, brand-new living space. King bed with down pillows and down comforter, high thread-count sheets, comfortable king-size bed and 2 bath robes. 32" Smart TV (has Netflix account setup). Microwave/convection oven, electric cooktop, dishwasher, BBQ, coffee maker with coffee supplied, full fridge with ice maker, garbage disposal, washer and dryer. Wood floors, travertine shower, granite counters, solid knotty-alder doors and trim... all high-end finishes and quality construction.
There are two apartment units, both with separate entrances and locks-out from the other unit by a solid alder door. This listing is for the ground floor apartment. Between the floors is concrete, spray-foam insulation *and* batt insulation, so it's as quiet as can be.
The place is truly amazing, and brand new! It's also supported completely by solar (100% green energy) and the water is from a 750' deep well, the water is healthy and healing.
Quick access to the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve right in front of the gated driveway, with a path to the Great Horned Owl Trail - perfect for mountain biking and/or hiking.
There are two condominium units with their own separate and private entries, this listing is for the bottom floor apartment. The top floor studio apartment is listed separately (can be rented in combination if you need more space, that listing is here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16994047
Full access to the first-floor unit with private entry, all grounds around main house, and main house's pool (communal access - not heated). Access to Phoenix Sonoran Preserve trail system (hiking and mountain biking).
Общение с гостями
I may or may not be around, but if I am home, I would love to meet you. Open to all interactions as time and availability permits.
Другие важные подробности
No pets, please. Not suitable for children (there are dangerous heights). No smoking indoors allowed. Please clean up cigarette/cigar butts if you plan to smoke outdoors. The minimal cleaning fee does not include dishes, extra $25 charge if you leave dirty dishes either in the sink or the cabinets (please don't put dirty dishes in the cabinets, obviously). You can leave clean dishes in the dishwasher if you don't have time to put them away before leaving. Thanks! =)
No Pets. Not safe for young children (under 12) due to dangerous heights and easy access to the pool within the walls of the estate. Not configured for more than two guests. No smoking indoors, please clean up cigarette/cigar butts if you plan to smoke outdoors (thanks!). This is a peaceful home and shared living space, your neighbors humbly request your respect for others with regard to taking care of the place and keeping noise within reason. Also no nudity at the pool please. ツ
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in time is 4:00 PM
Check out time is Noon/12:00 PM
Quiet hours: 9 PM - 7 AM
- Please refrain from loud noise after 9 PM as this is a shared living space with guests in the unit above you. Music and loud voices can carry. We enforce a loss of deposit if there are noise complaints.
- No parties. Although we want your and your group to have tons of fun, without prior written permission of owner, additional unnamed guests and/or having a party will result in a 100% loss of deposit.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Landlord") and (“Guest" or "Tenant" or "Tenant's Party") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Landlord on or via Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Short Term Rental Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
1. A. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 12:00 p.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
1. B. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Landlord from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Tenant within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Tenant will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Tenant or other invitees during the lease term, and Tenant shall pay the same promptly to Landlord upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
1. C. Rental Rules. Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Tenant agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the Tenant and anyone else Tenant permits on the property (“the Tenant") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Tenant shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Tenant took possession.
1. D. Liability. Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Tenant and all members of the Tenant release Landlord and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Tenant may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Landlord and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
2. Cell phone coverage can be poor at the Property, depending on carrier. Verizon Wireless works average. There is no landline phone. Medical and police service can be called by dialing 911.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash bin outside.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. If Landlord determines, at his/her own discretion, a pet was brought on premises and/or into the property, the tenants entire $500 deposit will be forfeited to the Landlord.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 2 persons reside or sleep on the premises. The Tenants shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of Tenants is limited to 2 persons. Additional Tenants staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed without prior consent of the owner, in writing (or electronic messaging via booking system such as AirBnB). Any Tenants found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $100/night fee, taken from the deposit.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners and other Tenants and Tenants. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises and forfeit 100% of deposit. Quiet hours starts at 10 PM and Pool outdoor noise should also be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home but cigarette butts must be put out and thrown in the trash. If Landlord determines, at his/her own discretion, smoking was done inside the property, the tenants entire $500 deposit will be forfeited to the Landlord.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Some Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant, and if provided by Landlord, should. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them but they should then be replaced by the Tenant.
13. The Tenants and Tenant’s Tenants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own
insurance for Tenants and Tenant’s Party if such coverage is desired.
14. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages of electricity, water or internet that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 PM and 8 PM present or not.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall only be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner’s closet is located in the bedroom, under the stairs, and has a deadbolt on the door.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains an electric cook top, electric heating, and other electric powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is not provided. Netflix subscription is provided. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to Netflix service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 70 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
У этого хозяина 31 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.