Clean and cozy, our apartment is the perfect place to enjoy Montreal's unique, thriving culture and tasty eats. Located between Jean-Talon Market and Mile-End, you'll be a short walk away from a handful of grocery stores, scores of wonderful restaurants, the beer store, and the wine/liquor shop.
- 1 closed bedroom (queen bed) + double living room (with futon)
- 11-minute walk/4-minute bus ride from Beaubien Station on the orange Metro line
- metered on-street parking (limited free parking)
- Kitchen appliances include stove top (4 burners), toaster-oven, microwave, large mini-fridge, kettle, and Italian coffee-maker
- Quiet balcony area in the back
- Public park across the street (perfect for picnics in summer and skating in winter)
Общение с гостями
We live in the apartment just below and are happy to help with any questions or concerns.
Big hair. Montrealer. Museum fiend. Grub lover.