This is a brand new 2 bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms and accommodates 4 to 5. The unit is located in the heart of downtown Victoria.
- 2 queen size beds + 1 cozy sofa
- Fully equipped kitchen for Cooking
- Fully equipped bathroom with shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotions
- Large flat screen TV with cable
- Secured underground parking
- Great patio
- Double glazed Sound Proof Window
- Secure and Quiet build
- Cooler Duvet for Summer
- 2 Tower Fans
This is a 2 bedroom 2 washroom condo unit and will sleep 4-5 people with a queen-size bed in each bedroom. Feel free to crash on the couch too. It's comfy :)
The unit is located in the heart of downtown with the waterfront, all eating joints, the Parliament building and the Empress just footsteps away. The apartment features open concept living, the kitchen is well equipped with all modern stainless steel appliances. For relaxation, there is a deep soaker tub.
Just steps outside the door you will find every type of restaurant to please your taste buds, a cinema right next door, museums, bars, shopping, sightseeing, and night clubs to keep your days and nights busy. You are walking distances from historical sites such as Bastion Square, Market Square, Chinatown (oldest in Canada), the Inner Harbour, Fisherman's Wharf, City Hall, Victoria Public Market, Market Square, the Parliament Buildings, Government Street, Empress Hotel, Fort Street Antique Row just to name a few. Other must-see attractions that are outside of the downtown area include Butchart's Gardens and many beautiful golf courses, beaches, trails, and parks.
We also have great Transit service. Parking is available for your vehicle. If you are flying or coming by ferry there is public transit, coach or taxi services.
I will be here to assist you given any questions you might have. Feel free to reach me at my cell number or via Airbnb messaging.
Другие важные подробности
This is a strictly non-smoking building, and there is a $200 fine for smoking.
- I request the guest to leave the unit as tidy as possible. There is a maid service that will take care of washing the linens and cleaning the bathroom. Please clean any surfaces and load the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. If the unit is left excessively unclean or kitchen is not clean there will be a $40/hour cleaning fee taken from the deposit.
- ID required at check-in
- This is a strictly non-smoking building, and there is a $200 fine for smoking.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
After graduated from University, I was working as a Supply Chain Specialist in Eli Lily and then Supply Chain Manager in Abbott. After that, I became a young mother, with joy :D
As a travel enthusiast, I am very happy to be an Airbnb host. With a lot of experiences in traveling around the world, especially business trips when I was working in those companies, I have very good understanding on the needs and requirements of travelers.