The Bowdoin Moore House best describes this 9 month historic renovated downtown spacious home located near the Brooklyn Arts District. Close to the river, marina, restaurants and retail shops. Built 1904 with 11' Ceilings, original hardwood floors, and redesigned chef's kitchen. Spacious bedrooms. Kitchen Island custom made from Brazilian hardwood. 3 Decorative Fire Places non-working.
The home is the perfect urban oasis.
Notice: There is a RING camera on the front deck.
There is not a home like this in downtown Wilmington. It was designed to be an urban oasis. The perfect getaway for couples, families, or for business. Enjoy the luxury of a chef's kitchen, state of the art appliances, brand new kitchen, bathrooms.. and more. Sneak away to the top restaurants (always happy to give recommendations - and some of our favorites are featured in the Guidebook when booking!)
**There are currently 3 beds in the home. 2 queens, 1 full**
The entire space is open for use.
Общение с гостями
We own many homes in downtown Wilmington and will be there if you need us. But, we will leave the key for you in a special place with instructions. Enjoy your personal time!
Другие важные подробности
1. Notice: There is a RING camera on the front deck.
2. The white countertops in the kitchen are very fragile and do stain. We ask that you use them sparingly, or if you're cutting anything, please use a cutting board.
3. If you want to walk to nearby breweries like FlyTrap Brewery (walk across the street, past the barber shop and take a right on Walnut. It's on the corner of 4th & Walnut). If you want to walk to other bars in Brooklyn Arts District, walk down 7th, towards Campbell. Take a left on Campbell and a right on 4th Street.
*Fun Fact: The deck outside the master bedroom is the highest point in downtown! Enjoy a cocktail or coffee.*
WANT TO HOST AN EVENT? We have hosted many small wedding receptions at the Bowdoin Moore House. If you wish to do this, there are separate rules and prices could change, too. Please inquire if you wish to host an event!
1. No pets, no smoking.
2. There are currently 3 beds (2 queens & 1 full). *Note: Past reviews are when we 1st starting having guests. Since, we've added more beds & amenities*
3. We have hosted many small wedding receptions at the Bowdoin Moore House. If you wish to do this, there are separate rules and prices could change, too. Please inquire if you wish to host an event!
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Native of New England (Adrienne) and New York (Josh). We met in Boston and have lived in New York City before the Army brought us to North Carolina. Years later, we are entrepreneurs and proudly own many homes in downtown Wilmington. Follow us on Instagram: @NoraAlanGroup! We're excited to see downtown Wilmington's continued growth, and happy to be a part of it. We love our basset hounds, Jack and Sam too!