It is a new fully renovated studio with a modern touch. Located at the center of Athens at one of the most popular safe and vintage areas .The house is ideal for up to 2 guests with a private sense and it is located close to many amenities like public transportation,restaurants,bars,shops,markets and at the top on that the greates tancient monuments..
It is about a mezzanine floor open plan studio appartment with a suntrap window,a double comfortable bed,cozy sofa and a fully equipped kitchen.
Wifi internet connection is available. The guests will have clean towels and linen during their whole stay..
Другие важные подробности
We offer airport transfer for €35.
Ask me for local events / festivals you can join during your stay.!
Also, please contact me to arrange the check in / check out time, that can be set to your needs.
• The apartment will be fully cleaned before your arrival and after your departure, but i ask that you ensure the apartment is tidy before you leave.
As is customary in this type of short-term vacation rental, there's no housekeeping service during your stay.
• If you travel with animals, tell me something about them before booking.
• Please notify me immediately via Airbnb if there are any problems with the apartment including plumbing, lighting, windows, leaks, etc. I will make every effort to ensure that repairs are carried out quickly and do not hamper your stay.
• Respect the local law about rest hours (03:30 pm till 05:30 pm and 10:00 pm till 07:30 am).. I expect that you'll respect and enjoy the calm of the building's tenants.
• Please do not throw trash or paper towels in the toilet.
• Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and electricity by turning the A/C units and lights off when they're not needed or when leaving the apartment.
• Do not use the air-conditioning unit when the doors and windows are open.
• Turn off the water heating after 20'.
• Don't use several electric appliances at the same time.
• Please replace anything you break. If, for some reason, you cannot replace something, please let me know so that i can replace it.
Before leaving the house please:
• Do not forget to switch off the water heater in the bathroom and kitchen.
• Do not forget to switch off the air-conditioner.
• The windows must be closed when you are out.
• Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the entrance gate.
• On your check out, you can leave the keys inside the apartment, on the kitchen table, unless something else was agreed.
Please treat my apartment like you treat your own home.
Wishes for a pleasant stay!
My name is Harry, I was born and raised in Athens and it's where I live and work at the moment.
I love traveling as much as I love creating. I'm working as a freelancer in the field of renovations and decorations (you can check out my work at the at my profile). I have renovated myself most of the houses I offer for rent. I also create collage art works!
If you choose one of my houses for your accommodation in Athens, I will be more than happy to help you with anything you may need and make your stay as enjoyable and relaxed as possible.
In case that you are interest for my decoration-renovation work feel free to contact me..
All the best