Small, but super central and modern duplex apartment just a short walk from Oslo Central Station and two blocks away from the main street Karl Johan. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings and the location. Perfect for 1-3 people, but up to 5 people can stay in the flat if you don't mind to stay in bit tight. All attractions in the city center can easily be reached by walk. Fast and reliable WIFI. There is a wide range of restaurants, cafes and stores in the area.
High standard modern studio apartment just a short walk from Oslo Central Station and the main street Karl Johan. You can reach all attractions in the city center by walk, including the Opera House, The main street Karl Johan (two blocks away), Akershus Fortress, The harbour area and many more.
This duplex studio apartment stretches over two floors with two separate sleeping areas, one up and one down. In addition we can put in one extra fold out bed for a 5th person.
About the apartment:
- The best location in Oslo, just a short walk from Oslo Central Station, the main streets and all attractions in the city center.
- Check in is FLEXIBLE, but please keep in mind the apartment will not always be ready if you arrive early. In any case you can come to the address to pick up the keys and store your luggage while we finish the cleaning.
- Fast and reliable WIFI
- One double bed on the upper level and one double sleeping sofa on the lower level. In addition one floor mattress or fold out bed can be added for the 5th person.
- Dining table
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Walk in shower
- Pick up at Central Station (upon request)
You can book the apartment instantly or write me a message if you have any questions, I'm checking my messages frequently and will get back to you shortly.
- 5 min walk from Oslo Central Station
- The main street Karl Johan is 2 blocks away
- The area has a wide range of restaurants, lunch bars and cafes
- 2 min walk from Steen&Strøm shopping center
- Grocery store 200 meters up the street
- The attractions in the city center are just a short walk from the flat, including the Royal Palace, Akershus Fortress, The National Gallery, The Harbour, The Opera house and many more.
У этого хозяина 982 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I’ve used Airbnb actively since more than 5 years both as traveler and host. I enjoy to meet people from all over the world and I’m interested in travelling, local food experiences and languages.
If you rent one of my properties, I promise you the following:
- You’ll get an experienced and dedicated host. I’ll do my very best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- My properties are clean and modern with a high standard.
- I’ll always be available to promptly answer your questions before, during and after your stay.
- If you'd like me to arrange something not described in my listings, drop me a line, and I'll try my best to make it happen.
If anything is unclear, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll get back to you shortly.