Casablanca is a completely remodeled spacious Tri level 4bedroom 3 bathroom house with Glam Moroccan decor and a fun retreat backyard.
The large backyard will be a wonderful place to gather with friends or family to enjoy a nice dinner on our outdoor dining table, splash around the pool and catch some sun. When you are ready for some rest and relaxation take your pick between the hammock chair or sun bed and have a great nap.
(URL HIDDEN) BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS ON THE 3rd FLOOR
BEDROOM 1 Master bedroom Gold/Black - Comfortably sleep 2 people (plus an infant or toddler) bedroom has a king size mattress.
*Queen folding mattress in the closet for additional 2 people
BEDROOM 2 Coral/White - Comfortably sleeps 2 people bedroom has a queen size mattress
BEDROOM 3 Teal/White - Has 2 full size beds comfortably sleeps 1 or 2 people on each bed (depending on size of individual)
BATHROOM 1 Inside master bedroom- spacious shower can fit 2 people, completely updated standing shower
BATHROOM 2 Located in the hallway of the bedrooms- completely updated full bathroo(URL HIDDEN)2nd FLOOR
The Kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, fridge, microwave, coffee maker; blender, baking pans, dishes, cups etc.
Dining Room & Living Room - Spacious enough for 12 people to lounge in the living room and comfortably seats 6 at the dining table.
(URL HIDDEN)1st FLOOR
BEDROOM 4 - Navy Blue/Grey - Comfortably sleeps 2 people bedroom has a queen size mattress
BATHROOM 3 Directly across Bedroom 4, completely updated standing shower.
GAME ROOM Next to Bedroom 4- If you're up for a little challenge take your choice between the pool table that converts into an air hockey table, poker table, Large Connect 4, Monopoly , Twister or Uno card game.
PARKING - There is free parking 1 in the garage and 2 outside on the driveway.
MOBILITY: There are a few stairs inside of the home to get from the 2nd floor to the third floor where the bedrooms are located. There is also direct access from the garage to the first floor that can be wheelchair accessible to the bedroom 4.
Dual AC & Heating
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Our guests will have full private access to the entire home.
Check In anytime after 3:00 PM
Общение с гостями
*You will be given a code to a lock box one day prior to your arrival for easy key entry.
*We will always be at your service via Airbnb, phone, text or whatsap for international guest.
Другие важные подробности
THIS ISN'T A PARTY HOUSE and there are sensors in the house that will alarm us if more people than the maximum allowable are at the property.
•MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 persons and should NOT exceed,Only register guests are allowed in the property. Forfeit of deposit if guests exceed maximum.
• NO PETS: As much as we love the furry little ones we aren't able to accommodate them. Forfeit of deposit if guests bring any pets.
•CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check in hours are anytime after 3:00PM
Check out is 11:00 a.m Our awesome cleaning team counts on every hour to make sure the place was perfect before your stay and its only fair that it's the same for the next group that stays after you.
•EARLY CHECK IN/LATE CHECKOUT: An early check-in (1 hour) or late checkout (1 hour) can be more and it must be arranged in advance, if available a fee of $25 per hour will apply to each request.
•MINIMUM RENTER AGE: You certify that you are 21 or older
•GOOD NEIGHBOR: The guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature can be grounds for immediate termination and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
• SMOKING: There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside the house, you must pick up and dispose of all cigarette butts. Any type of smoking inside the property will forfeit your security deposit.
•HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: We do not permit towels, linens, or any other household items to be taken from the house. Missing items will incur a forfeit of the security deposit.
•PROPERTY RELATED KEYS: $50 will be charged for each key/control to guests for failure to return any and all Rental Property related keys
•TOILETS: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages for the total cost of repair.
•BATH/POOL TOWELS: Are to be used for its sole purpose and not to clean shoes, make up etc. If stains are left on the towels that we cannot remove a $6 fee for each will apply to replace the towel(s) . This applies to comforters as well a $60 fee to replace damaged comforters.
• POOL SYSTEM: The pool system is not to be tampered with in any form (this has previously resulted in damage to our pool filter from guests trying to change the system) we check the system after every check out indication of controls being changed a damage fee will apply from $80 - $350 depending on the problem.
• ISSUES ON OR WITH THE PROPERTY: Please call us immediately or send us a message. Problems are best that we take care of them immediately instead of you trying to fix it.
• CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: Wash all dirty dishes &take out Garbage.
• Liability Waiver: Owners shall not be liable to guest, licensees or invitees of guest or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Guest should hold owners harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises including the deep swimming pool. Keep children away from pool unless there is constant adult supervision. Guest agree not to hold owners liable or responsible for any injuries, accidents or any other damages as result of pool use and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of guest , his/her guests, licensees or invitees.
У этого хозяина 309 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
David and I (Claudia) love traveling as much as we enjoy hosting and creating spaces for others to enjoy. We both are the owners of the properties, live in California and virtually manage our homes. Ena is our hands on person in Las Vegas who you may or may not meet depending in which accommodation we have the pleasure of hosting you in. It is our goal to create your best experience yet! We put a lot of hands on work into each of our properties and focus on details with hopes that our places will soothe your soul and rejuvenate your spirit.