The Mas des Lecques is a beautifully renovated private villa in the charming sea village of Les Lecques. Only a few steps away, you will find the beach, the port, fantastic restaurants and the best wine!
The villa was recently renovated (2015) and now offers massive spaces with 3 ensuite rooms and a spare room. In the master suite, you have a whole floor to yourselves!
You will quickly fit into the casual and tranquil way of life at the Mas des Lecques and may even not want to leave ;)
Our villa was renovated in 2015 and designed by the Architect Didier Becchetti. Practically everything got torn down and rebuilt (except for the 4 walls). Consequently, everything is brand new!
The villa is located on the top of a hill behind the centre of Les Lecques ( a gorgeous seaside village between Marseille and Toulon). You will be able to drool in front of the beautiful sea and mountain views from almost everywhere in the house.
The villa is very very very spacious and light : the bedrooms are at least 25m2 and each have their own ensuite bathroom.
The living space spans on a whole floor (100m2) and opens up to a south facing terrace where you will be able to enjoy al fresco dining, enjoy the sunrises and relax under the pergola. Don't hesitate to use the Weber gas barbecue to cook up some of the best grilled food.
The villa is 3 stories high with a master suite at the top and the other bedrooms at the bottom. In between is the huge living area and front door. The floors are distributed by a majestic and modern concrete staircase.
On the living area, you are facing south towards the beautiful sea view and :
* A beautiful fully equipped open kitchen with our beloved AGA range cooker (any connoisseurs will love this feature)
* A dining room for 8 people (minimum),
* A living room with TV (Orange TV and all the main satellite channels) and a beautiful fireplace,
* A south facing terrace with dining furniture to seat 10 and a Weber gas barbecue.
* A utility room (containing a big fridge/freezer with ice machine, wahsing machine and dryer)
* A separate WC.
- A whole floor for the guests/kids opening up onto the garden :
* A 25m2 room with a queen size bed and private terrace facing south west, complete with ensuite bathroom.
* A 30m2 room with a queen size bed and a Table football (Bonzini - the original) facing east, complete with ensuite bathroom
* A games/TV room with 2 extra single beds (that can be joined to make a queen size bed) that opens up into the garden.
* A separate WC with washbasin.
- A whole floor for parents (or the lucky couple that won on the dice) :
* A 25m2 south facing bedroom with a king size bed and a beautiful terrace facing the sea,
* A 20m2 bathroom with double bath, walk in shower and two washbasins,
* A walk-in dressing room,
* A separate WC.
* An office.
The house is decorated with simple yet timeless bohemian style thanks to our countless trips abroad and our experience in creating and decorating luxury homes.
The garden is under completion but we have so many terraces and outdoor spaces for you to relax in, you'll always find somewhere nice to sit and relax, read a book (or play candy crush ;) ). We also have a great fig tree you can come and harvest (imagine making your own fig jam to take home!!!).
The garden is well kept and large (over 1000m2), we just haven't got round to building a pool yet...
The whole villa is accessible to our visitors. We will have blocked off a room on the ground floor for our personal items and a workshop.
You will have access to the garage in case of an electrical glitch but we would ask you to please not take any items out as the garage is used as a storage for my business.
Общение с гостями
We will not be in situ during your stay but will be happy to assist you if you have any questions before you arrive. We also have an ace property manager who will help you out and fix anything if there is any trouble.
Другие важные подробности
All bedrooms have their own portable sound devices (Bose SoundLink, Bose SoundDock and Nixon blaster). Feel free to move them around if you want.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.