Luxurious contemporary home with 4 bedrooms nestled in the historic district of Brykerwoods. A charming 'home away from home' in a peaceful, safe neighborhood only 3.5 miles north of downtown, with easy access to great restaurants, shopping, UT and all things SXSW! Whether you are a family (with kids), business traveler or a group of adventurers visiting the 'Live Music Capital of the World’, you will truly enjoy this beautifully designed home during your time in Austin.
This unique and luxurious custom home is 2014 new construction; has 2388sf with four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms can comfortably sleep 8 to 10 people. With attractive hardwood floors and tile throughout the main floor, some of the very comfortable amenities included are:
* FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* WHIRLPOOL JETS @ MASTER DOWN BATHTUB
* SECOND MASTER SUITE (upstairs)
* 1 KING SIZE BED (downstairs)
* 1 QUEEN SIZE BED (secondary master upstairs)
* 2 FULL SIZE BEDS (third & forth rooms)
* HIGH SPEED INTERNET
* 2 - FLAT SCREEN TV's (in both living areas)
* RAINBOW PLAYSCAPE (great for children)
* DESIGNER DECOR THROUGHOUT
* CLOSE TO UT / DT / SXSW / ACL
You can also relax inside, or out on your own front porch swing.
Guest will have access to the entire house.
Общение с гостями
We will be available by phone, to make your stay in our home more enjoyable.
Другие важные подробности
Just in case your looking for good eats, activities or attractions, here's a list that won't disappoint.
*FOOD & DRINKS
Grab a cup of JO's COFFEE on South Congress
1300 South Congress Ave.
Tip: Its outdoor seating only, so plan accordingly.
Grab breakfast at Pacha
Order: Best pear bacon scallion pancake you've ever had! Local favorite.
4618 Burnet Rd.
Order: The freakin Vegan on wheat!
Closest location is:
4200 N Lamar Blvd.
Tip: the earlier the better or the line will be down the street.
Order: The Dirty Sanchez & Brushfire, Best Queso
Closest location is:
2801 Guadalupe St close to UT Campus
You can also order online!
The Steeping Room
Order: Beautiful Coconut Iced tea or Iced chai Tea Latte, Chicken Spring Rolls, Buddha Bowl with chicken & peanut sauce, Croque Monsieur & upgrade to the cashew Cesar
4400 N. Lamar #102
South Congress Cafe
1600 South Congress Ave.
Jack Allen's Kitchen
3600 North Capital of Texas HWY
1. Cafe Josie
Order: The Experience, it's worth every bite.
1200 W 6th St.
2. La Condesa
Order: TOSTADAS DE ATÚN, ELOTES, COLES DE BRUSELAS
400 W 2nd St.
3. Roaring Fork
701 Congress Ave.
4. El Alma
Order: Ceviche Clásico, Crema de Elote with crab, Piñarita
1025 Barton Springs Rd.
5. Lambert's BBQ
401 W 2nd St
Upstairs bar usually has a live band.
6. Salty Sow
Order: The Red Fish, its Killer!
1917 Manor Rd.
Tip: book a few days in advance.
Test the trailer eatery scene! Your mind will be blown at all the different options you can get right from a trailer.
The Mighty Cone
Order: chicken/avocado cone combo
1720 Barton Springs Rd.
Coat & Thai
Order: Pad Thai or the Basil fried rice
1720 Barton Springs Rd.
* STAY UP LATE, and go eat somewhere past 2 A.M.
1. 24 Diner
Order: Do yourself a favor and try their chicken & waffles.
600 N. Lamar Blvd.
2. Kerbey Lane
Order: from their spring menu
Closest location: Original
3704 Kerbey Ln.
3. Magnolia Cafe
2304 Lake Austin Blvd.
ATTRATIONS A MUST:
* Mount Bonnell
The view is breathtaking, perfect for watching the sunset crash into the horizon over looking downtown, the capitol, UT Tower, and the 360 Bridge.
3800 Mt. Bonnell Rd.
* Black Swan Yoga
Find Inner Peace with donation-based yoga
1114 W. 5th St. #202
* Mozart's Coffee Roasters on Lake Austin!
Need a place to relax, bring your laptop get some work done, while enjoying a cup of Jo over looking Lake Austin.
3826 Lake Austin Blvd.
* Austin Sailboat Rentals
Tip: plan ahead and bring a bottle of wine for the ultimate sailing experience on Lake Travis.
* Lady Bird Lake
RUN, BIKE, OR STROLL, Paddle, Canoe, or Row
Lady Bird Lake is the heart of the city. The ten-plus mile trail that borders much of the Lake is a highlight for many of the city's active residents.
* Barton Springs Pool
If you haven't been here yet, move it to the top of your list. The pool is fed by a natural underground spring that keeps it as crisp 68 degrees year-round, making it one of the most popular places in the city on hot summer days.
2201 Barton Springs Rd.
* Lake Austin Spa
Treat Yourself. This is the Ultimate destination to unwind and rejuvenate.
1705 S. Quinlan Park Rd.
SOME OF THE BEST SHOPPING: In need of a last minute outfit, try out...
* The Domain
11410 Century Oaks Terrace
* Maya Star
1508 S. Congress Ave.
* Allens Boots
1522 S. Congress
* Limbo Jewelry
1604 S. Congress Ave.
* Blue Elephant Boutique
4001 N. Lamar
5502 Burnet Rd.
- Dear Airbnb guest,
- Welcome to Austin!!! We are so excited to have you in our home.
- In case of emergency, please call 911.
- **fire extinguisher is under the sink in the kitchen.
- We have provided basic amenities, including fresh towels, bathroom supplies and drinks. Feel free to drink any of the soda/water in the refrigerator.
-Please leave shoes on the rack at the front door (no shoes on carpet or rugs).
- Extra blankets & pillows will be located in upstairs hall closet.
- If you need to do any laundry you have full access to our washer and dryer, located off the main living room on the first floor.
- Our home is also a non-smoking environment.
- Please hand clean and dry pots and pans as they are not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Our home is located minutes from downtown Austin and is within walking distance of restaurants, grocery store, banking institutions, and parks.
- For quick, groceries, Randall's is right up the street off 35th Street, as well as Starbucks coffee, a bank, dry cleaning and a cute cafe, Snooze.
- Also, please make sure to have outside lights turned on at night.
- Trash day is on Friday, please empty all trash in the house, and set the trash cans at the curb Thursday evening.
- A few housekeeping items upon departure:
- When leaving, please strip beds and put linens on the floor in the Laundry room next to the washer and dryer.
- All towels can be put in the laundry room next to the washer and dryer as well.
- Leave the kitchen sink empty and put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turn on before you leave.
- All trash cans need to be emptied and throw into the large trash container outside on the right side of our house(tan color container) if you have recycle cans, bottles, etc they will go into the blue container next to the house.
- Please let us know if you have any questions about the area or concerns.
- Have a wonderful stay at our home.
- Kirk & Jessica Kauffman
- Please feel free to contact us by phone if you need anything or have any questions. You can call or text me and I will respond as soon as possible.
I live with my wife and 2 children in the historic Bryker woods district in central Austin. We participate in everything Austin: Lady Bird Lake, Zilker Park, Zach Theatre, Barton Springs, The Moody Theatre, Mount Bonnell, SoCo District, we enjoy dining Downtown. We also enjoy spontaneous travel. I am a proud graduate of UT Austin with a BBA in Finance. I have enjoyed seeing the growth in Austin since my arrival in 1987. I originally grew up in Tyler, TX. I started my real estate career in Austin in 1996 helping home owners build new construction homes. Austin is our home. We look forward to welcoming you into our home, so you can experience and fall in love with Austin the way my family and I have.