Come and stay in this breathtaking 2 bedroom cottage on an exclusive estate in the middle of Stellenbosch. Experience the most breathtaking sunsets and be surrounded by the most amazing bird life.
The estate is nestled among vineyards and orchards so you will be absolutely cut off from the rest of the world but still within walking distance form the small town center.
Not far from here, you will find world class golf courses, designed to wet the appetites of even the most avid golfers.
• Check-in time is between 3PM - 5PM strictly (if you cannot make this time, then please let me know prior to your arrival so I can make arrangements for you to pick up the key)
• Check out time is strictly before 11 AM
• Upon your departure, please leave your key on the bedside table and close all doors.
• Not suitable for pets
• No events or parties
• NO kids under 12
• NO smoking
• Max 2 guests per room
• Please respect owner’s privacy
• Any additional requirements must please be specified and confirmed before arrival
• No breakfast will be served, only coffee, tea, milk and sugar will be provided
• Kitchen with enough cutlery and crockery to cook own meals
• May make use of braai facilities outside
• May take walks around the estate, just not in front of the main house
• Laundry facilities provided
• Report any breakages
• Use water sparingly
• Please park in designated area
• When arriving late at night, please respect owners privacy by not making any loud noises
This is a low light area, so please switch off all lights when retiring at night!
• If a domestic worker is required, when staying for long periods, please arrange with me prior to your arrival – it will then be your responsibility to pay her a rate that will be discussed before you arrive.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
“To Move, To Breathe, To Fly, To Float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of land remote,
Is To Live….
-Hans Christian Anderson
Since I have listed my own little apartment on Airbnb I have had several requests from close friends and family to do the same for them.
Because I love meeting new people I started a small little business called Airbnb Host Management Company where I list other friends and families houses, apartments, etc. etc.
I thoroughly inspect each and every house and make sure all is of the top most standard before I make it available for guests to book.
I am always on hand to deal with any kind of problem or inquiry whatsoever.
I want to make every person that comes my way feel special and treat them like they were my very own family!
I cannot wait to meet you all.