Only 2 miles from downtown Nashville. Super convenient to everything. Huge, beautiful, luxury home with all the bells and whistles. Home has 4 bedrooms. Owner/Host lives on property when in town, but someone is always available to help. Other guests may be present during your stay as well. Guests have access to all common areas of the home, including laundry and kitchen (with complimentary coffee and breakfast food). Please contact April with any questions. We look forward to hosting you! :-)
- Please read all check-in and check-out details prior to your reservation.
- No excessive drinking, no drug use, no pets, no unauthorized guests, no vandalism
- Please clean up after yourself in common areas or notify host of any damage or messes
- Please remove shoes if they're dirty
- Absolutely no smoking in the home or within 20 feet of home
- Please do not eat or drink in bedrooms
- Please be respectful of all property and other guests
- Please do not open windows or adjust HVAC without permission from host
У этого хозяина 225 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My name is April, I'm a Realtor, and I love it. I love a lot of things, but I especially like to travel and explore new places and meet new people.
Things I love:
Jesus (You can believe what you want, I'm not a bigot)
Traveling (Any place is awesome if you make it awesome and you're with awesome people)
Delicious food (Organic, locally grown, artisan food is my favorite)
What it's like to have me as a guest:
I like people, but I also like privacy. I will respect your privacy and I hope you will respect mine. I will probably only be at your place in the mornings and at night, unless it's raining or unless I'm on a business trip, because I like to check out as much of the city as I can. I also love free and cheap activities, ha.
What it's like to stay at my house:
I'll respect your space and expect you to respect my space, but I'm also open to interacting with and getting to know my guests, if you wanted. I like to play board games and go on walks and hang out in town. I try to be flexible and understanding. I try to respond as quickly as possible to guests needs (if there's an emergency or time sensitive request, please text or call me for a quicker response)
If you want to know anything else about me or Nashville, just ask! and tell me more about yourself! :-)