The “Silver Lady” nestled in the Pines of Cambria welcomes you with expansive views, and birds and the wind in the trees will serenade you in this cozy retreat. The bedrooms are spacious and comfortable including a sweet little sleeping or reading nook. There's a well equipped kitchen, and the open-concept floor plan affords easy interaction among guests. The deck is perfect for relaxing, enjoying wildlife and the halcyon hum of this Cambria habitat.
TO BOOK DIRECT->SEE PHOTOS FOR INFO!!!!!!!
For DIRECT BOOKING please contact our Property Management Company: SCENIC COAST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OFFICE LOCATION: 712 MAIN STREET - CAMBRIA ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) or visit this website: (URL HIDDEN) - IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE NUMBER OR WEBSITE, PLEASE CHECK THE PHOTOS.
1. CHECK-IN TIME: After 3 p.m. LATE or EARLY check-in by prior arrangement only.
2. CHECK-OUT TIME: By 11:00 a.m. or by arrangement. UPON DEPARTURE: Please follow the directions outlined in your check-in agreement.
3. RATES: All rental prices are quoted on a daily or weekly basis and do not include applicable tax and fees. A 12% Tax is applicable. The weekly rate is calculated at 6 times the nightly rate – 7th night is FREE. A $59.00 processing fee is required on all reservations and is non-refundable. An optional non-refundable Security Deposit Waiver at the cost of $50 will be charged at the time of booking. The Security Deposit Waiver waves your financial responsibility for accidental damage to the property itself up to $1000. This Security Deposit Waiver does NOT waive responsibility for intentional damage, neglect, excessive cleaning, or payment of fines. If you choose to opt out of the Security Deposit Waiver a $500 security deposit will be required at the time of booking. A Security Deposit Waiver is not available for bookings of 30 days or more, or bookings with pets. Rates are subject to change without notice.
4. CLEANING: Cleaning is charged as an extra and payable prior to or at check-in along with balance due. Any excessive cleaning charges will be charged to your credit card on file.
5. PAYMENTS: An advance rent deposit of $250 at time of booking for bookings under $600, and $450 for bookings over $600 is required at booking. We need to have a credit card on file and we accept Visa/MC. Balance may be paid at arrival. Personal checks need to be received 2 weeks before arrival. $30 fee for any returned checks. 6. CANCELLATION: On cancellations made outside of 60 days before arrival, the fee is $150. For cancellations made inside of 60 days before arrival, the fee is $450. All cancellations are also charged the $59 non-refundable process fee.
7. OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS: Occupancy MUST NOT EXCEED number stated in either the occupancy agreement or the description of each rental unit. NO LARGE PARTIES PERMITTED IN ANY HOMES Should you misrepresent your group or gather too many people not registered at the home we can deny occupancy and NO REFUND will be given. 8. FURNISHINGS: DO NOT rearrange any furnishings.
9. PETS: An additional nightly fee of $10 per dog is charged on pet friendly homes and a$500 Security Deposit required.
10. KEYS & GARAGE REMOTES: May be provided upon check-in and must be returned to our office at checkout. A $10 fee is charged for each lost key. A $100 fee is charged for lost remotes.
11. SMOKING: NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES AT ANYTIME.
12. REPAIRS: Notify our office IMMEDIATELY should anything in the home break or need attention. Every effort will be made to correct any needed repairs as soon as possible. Scenic Coast Property Management does not provide refunds for power outages, cable, internet, cellular service, hot tubs, or any other appliances or amenities that are not working.
13. TELEPHONES: Unlimited local calls only. NO long distance phone usage is permitted. Please provide your own credit card or purchase a pre-paid phone card to place long distance calls.
DISCLAIMER: Scenic Coast Properties shall not be held responsible for damage or injury to Occupant/s or any other person/s - guest/s; Agent will not be held responsible for acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to Occupant/s or guest/s personal property that may occur on any property or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Occupant/s agree to hold agent and owner/s harmless for any claims of damage or injury no matter how caused. Every effort will be made to honor your reservation, but please understand there are some situations beyond our control. Should the property be unavailable for any reason, Scenic Coast Property Management reserves the right to relocate you to another similar property or refund your deposit.