This is one of these rare places on earth: literally by the water, facing the Alps and the Mont Blanc, this triplex appartment displays all the modern comfort, yet the charm of an XIXth century house. The flat sits at the top floors of this protected historical monument, over three different levels, with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a huge living-room, a fully-equipped kitchen and a small lovely study/reading room in the tower at the very top of the House. Comes with free wifi, ipad, and aperitif.
- Two fully furnished bedrooms with queen/double beds, with their own private bathrooms, closet and storage. In the Chambre Violette (Purple Bedroom), a staircase leads to a cute small study, which is in fact the highest point of the house. This upstairs study is a perfect hidden place for relaxing, working, or doing yoga.
- An awesome, large (75 sq-m) living room with high ceiling and a beautiful set of wooden beams above. Comes with vintage design furniture, a fireplace, a genuine "Frigidaire" fridge from the 50ies filled with everything liquid necessary for your "aperitif". This room is truly unique and exceptional by its dimensions and charm.
- A fully operational kitchen with modern Siemens/Miele equipment, washer and dryer for your clothers and, what else, Nespresso machine.
- Some high-tech: Free wifi, TV set, Chromecast and iPad for TV channels or Netflix.
- Some low-tech: yoga pad, a 500L-aquarium table as table, with live tropical fishes. Very relaxing to watch after long useless blablabla meetings or tiring walks, believe us.
Built in the XIXth century this building was originally a school for girls. Old wooden floors, moldings on ceilings, wooden built-in storage, fireplaces, this house has soul and the undeniable charm of old Europe. We have just upgraded it, with a touch of fresh paint and some new equipment. This is our family house and we feel very fortunate for it. We decided to share the daily joy we feel to be living there. Four generations have been raised here. This house has seen them training for the Swiss National Waterski Championship, going on a kayak ride from the private pier in front, gardening the flowers and the gingko below. We love it and hope you will like it as much as we do. Hopefully you will look every morning at the Alps and the morning sun in front of you and feel the same.
- The small private PIER in front of the house is also for your use. Picture a romantic picnic litterally on the water at sunset or simply an after-work relaxing glass of Chardonnay, surrounded by the local royal swans. - In summer, you can even borrow our STAND-UP PADDLE for a tour on the water.
- A PARKING SPOT can be offered for an extra fee.
- Full set is available for BRIDGE players.
- The garden is unfortunately not part of the rental, but the promise of the whole lake promenade and pier will make up for that.
Общение с гостями
We -a family of four- live on the ground floors and are available for any issue you may have. We are Swiss yet have lived abroad. Contact us also by phone/whatssap/email. Language-wise, try us in any of the following: English, French, some Italian, some Russian. And count on us for good advice on local wine or restaurant.
Другие важные подробности
We have further info and pics on the web (search the house by any search engine).
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- No high heels or stilettos inside (wooden floors)
- We would ask you to feed the aquarium fishes every second day
- For stays longer than 2 weeks, we would ask you to pay for a regular cleaning service which we will arrange.