Light and quiet apartment in the heart of the City, just minutes from the trendy Istedgade with all its cafes and restaurants.
During the weekend it becomes lively as there are lots of young people living in the area and the nightlife is booming.
5 minutes walk to central station and Tivoli and ideal for small families/groups or business travellers.
A perfect base for your visit to Copenhagen with everything close by and only 20 minutes from the airport via train or taxi.
My flat is a loft apartment, which offers magnificent views of the city and
it has just been newly refurbished with everything you need in order to have the most comfortable and pleasant stay.
There's a mezzanine sleeping area with a single and a queen bed and a large, quality, comfortable double sofa bed in the living room.
The mezzanine area is quite small but super cosy, however I should inform that it may not be super ideal for elderly people or for those who may have physical difficulties as you'll have to get on a ladder to access it.
I will provide fresh bed linen and towels for all the beds :)
The kitchen has a Nespresso machine as well as an Italian coffee press.
You have everything you need to prepare your meals and drinks :)
The shower room is newly refurbished, modern and clean.
You can connect via Bluetooth to my speaker system to listen to music and I also have Apple TV.
I really love my home and hope you will too!
The entire apartment
Общение с гостями
Either myself or a friend are available to help should you have any questions during your stay
Другие важные подробности
There's works to renew the Metro for the next few month, but the noise is not too bad since I live on the 5th floor! :) And it doesn't effect you since it's going on during the daily working ours. Just thought you should be aware of it nonetheless! :)
- Please keep noise to a minimum late at night
- Please take your shoes off in the house
- Please do not smoke
- Bear in mind that I live in an old building with no elevator, so be prepared to get some exercise to get up to the 5th floor! (It's not that bad really...) :)
- Please take the trash down the back door BEFORE you check out. There's a covered spot in the backyard with lots of garbage bins. Dispose of your trash there please.
- Exiting from the back door you will need to lock it with the yellow keys, whilst going out of the front door you can just shut it behind you.
- If you need to use the washer/dryer you are welcome to do so. There are detailed instruction for that on a sheet of paper which I will leave on the kitchen counter.
- When you check out, please leave the keys on the kitchen counter and exit from the front door.
- You are welcome to use my nespresso machine. I left a few capsules for you. You can also use my Italian coffee press machine if you prefer.
- Of course you are welcome to use all the kitchen utensils for your meals etcetera.
- If you want to use the record player set up the amplifier on AUX 1. If you want to use your iPhone to listen to music you just need to set the amplifier to BT (blue tooth) and connect your device.
- Hopefully it won't be necessary but if anything will get damage, the cost for repair or replacement will be added to your booking fee.
- The nearest supermarket is just across the road five minutes walk on your left when you get out the building door.
- Great coffee spot on Skydebanegade, the first street to your right as you walk to the right out of the building. In the same street you'll find an excellent Ramen, called Papa Ramen. On Istedgade there's plenty of restaurants, minutes from the flat (sushi, burger places, etcetera... all you can wish for).
I'm a traveling musician who loves to meet new people and see new places. I look forward to having you stay in my flat and have the best time in my lovely city.