Lakewood Den is a rustic, 1100 square feet, two-story cabin in the heart of Big Bear Lake. Immerse yourself in our mountain wilderness themed chalet. Take in all that Big Bear has to offer by walking to the lake or the village. With hiking trail access and a marina also nearby, there's plenty of activities just minutes away. Relax on the massive back patio and get to grilling or lounging in the hot tub. And at night, fall asleep by the warmth of our two wood-burning fireplaces.
Our rustic decor resembles somewhat of a modern day hunting lodge, with faux deer heads, bears, and antlers all around you can really feel immersed in the mountain setting. With two fireplaces, one in the living room, and the other in the master bedroom, the possibility for a cozy, or romantic, atmosphere is just a spark away. Three decks allow for a great socializing space: a front deck on the lower level with a bench allows you to take a seat and kick your boots off. The massive back patio, equipped with a hot-tub and 5 burner gas grill, gives you and your companions a place to socialize, partake in some grilling, and enjoy the fresh mountain air. The third deck is a second story balcony off the master bedroom for you to really take in the view of the sunset through the trees.
You'll have full access to the house and all three decks, with exception of the two owners closets.
Общение с гостями
We are just a text message or a phone call away to accommodate anything you or your companions desire, and we have multiple helpers that are local to the area, should an emergency arise.
- Pets are allowed but must be disclosed to host prior to your stay, additional cleaning fees may apply
- Please look at our info binder for all our house rules
- We apologize, but there is NO trash service in Big Bear, so guests are responsible for dropping off the trash accumulated during their stay. All trash can be dropped off at the public drive through trash site at 39690 Big Bear Blvd, less than a mile from our cabin
- We do not provide firewood, but prior guests may have left unused firewood, so please check first. There are plenty of places within walking distance that sell bundles for around $6-7. Only firewood can be burned in our fireplace.
- Please wash dishes after use, it's fine to leave them in the drying rack!
- Late check-outs (after 11 AM) must be approved by host with as much notice as possibly or will otherwise be charged additional fees.
I am a former television editor living Los Angeles, California. My girlfriend, Katie, and I bought a house in Big Bear Lake, where we go to get away from the anxiety of urban living, when we can find the time!. We love to go hiking with our dog Rumble, and check out new restaurants.