Our recently completed mother-in-law apartment is light, bright, and cozy. There is a separate driveway, entrance, private deck and small yard that are perfect for coffee in the morning and unwinding after your Gorge adventure! Walk to amazing hiking, biking, water sports and wine tasting. Hood River, White Salmon and The Dalles await you within an easy 15 minute drive!
We purposefully designed this space to be user friendly for the people and pets who enjoy outdoor activities and want to vacation together. The space may be a modest 600+/-sf, but the ceilings are tall and the windows large, welcoming lots of cheerful light. The kitchen is well appointed and ready for cooking and baking. The furniture is comfortable, casual, and user friendly. There is a separate desk area as we know some of you may need to mix a little work in with the play. The bathroom is spacious and offers a tub/shower combination and plenty of shampoo, conditioner, towels and a hair dryer. We also offer a full size W/D, iron and ironing board. Whether you stay a few days or a month, we hope you are at home here.
We offer Dish network for TV, DVD player, internet, and excellent cell service for your convenience.
We completed our home in December 2016 and will be adding deck furniture and landscaping when the weather permits.
Общение с гостями
We live in the home above the mother-in-law apartment so you might hear footsteps from time to time. We encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are usually available to help our guests and happy to orient you to our area, but will always respect your privacy.
Другие важные подробности
We sometimes hear the trains along the river.
- Hi, and thank you for considering our little getaway for yours!
- We live in a quiet area and would appreciate it if you respect quiet hours between 10pm and 7am. We offer a non-smoking home for our guests. No smoking or burning on the property. We welcome your family or friends to visit, but no additional overnight guests please.
-We offer a comfortable king sized bed and a high quality queen size electric air bed. When inflated it fits snugly between the couch and lounge chairs.
-Our home is best suited for 2 adults/ 2 children OR your furry friends up to 2 pets. We welcome little ones but don't have any baby supplies and the home is not baby proof.
-We love dogs and welcome your well behaved friends. Lets discuss the details prior to booking.
- Pets are not allowed on the couch or beds. They must be accompanied at all times unless they are crate trained, then they are welcome to be inside while you are away for a short time.
- The deck and yard are fenced and gated to allow your pet a safe outdoor space while you are home.
- Please scoop all poop and deposit into the outside trash can on a daily basis. *We provide poop bags, pet towels, and bowls for your convenience. They are located in the brown cube by the front door*
- Should you have an extended stay, there may be a larger security deposit. We welcome guest without pets so we charge a one time pet fee of $35 for deep cleaning.
We will try to be flexible with Check-in & -out times. Please let us know if you need extra time to check-out or would like to arrive a little early. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We are new to the vacation rental scene and would greatly appreciate suggestions you have that would make our home more comfortable for you. If you need something let us know. If we have it, we will happily share it with you. Thanks again, we look forward to having you!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Rick and I have lived in the Gorge for almost 20 years. We raised our family here, enjoying the hiking, biking, and water sports. We have traveled the world and have seen some amazing places, yet feel this is one of the best places to live and visit. We hope you will join us and see for yourself!