In a very convenient area of SHINJUKU, just 2 min walk to Shin-Okubo JR Station (JR 新大久保駅) and 6-8 min walk to Shinjuku JR Station (JR 新宿駅) and Seibu-Shinjuku Station (西武新宿駅).
This Airbnb listing is for 2 condos in the same building. Both luxuriously renovated in 2016. Accommodates up to 10 people comfortably. Perfect for large groups!
I am an accredited Airbnb SUPERHOST and will do my best to provide you the best Airbnb experience! Looking forward to hosting you!
This is a listing for a 2-condo combination! Both are spacious and luxuriously renovated in 2016. Accommodates up to 10 people comfortably. In total, there are 1 bedroom, 2 large living room, 2 full-sized bathrooms (with bathtub) and 2 kitchens. There are 2 double beds (1.5m wide), 2 double-size sofa beds and 3 futons for the living room. In a modern high rise with elevator and is wheelchair accessible!
Amenities Included: Towels, Shampoo, Bodywash, etc
Appliances Included: Air Conditioning (for both heating and cooling), Hair Dryer, Iron, TV, Microwave, Refrigerator, Cook-top, Water Kettle, and free Pocket Wi-Fi for your use during your stay.
Conveniently located in the heart of Shinjuku, only a 2 min walk to Shin-Okubo JR Station (JR 新大久保駅) and 6-8 min walk to Shinjuku JR Station (JR 新宿駅), Seibu-Shinjuku Station (西武新宿駅) and Shinjuku-Nishiguchi Metro Station (新宿西口駅). And only a few minutes walk to all the major attractions in the Shinjuku area including: Kabukicho (歌舞伎町), Don Quijote (驚安の殿堂 ドン・キホーテ), Lumine Shopping Mall, Isetan Department Store (伊勢丹), Takashimaya Department Store (高島屋), Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden (新宿御苑) famous for the beautiful cherry blossoms, and hundreds of restaurants!
I can be reached at any time before or during your stay to answer any questions. I look forward to your stay!
This is a private condo. Guests will have private use of all the amenities and appliances in the apartment. There are also numerous convenience stores, pharmacies, laundries, and coin lockers nearby.
Standard check-out is 11:00 and check-in is 15:00. Late check-out or early check-in is subject to availability.
Общение с гостями
Please contact me via Airbnb messaging if you require any assistance. My helpers and I monitor Airbnb messages at all times so it is the best method of communications. We will respond to your requests and questions promptly! I look forward to your stay!
Другие важные подробности
My condo is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Please keep noise level down when entering or leaving the building and when inside the apartment. Please avoid bothering the neighbors. And please do not leave trash in public areas. If there are any problems or complaints by neighbors, please contact me immediately.
Before your check-in, please make sure you accept the rules below:
1. For any assistance, please contact me directly. DO NOT bother the security guard.
2. Baggage storage services after check-out are not provided. You may keep your luggage at lockers in any stations / on the street.
3. If anyone asks, please tell him/her you are my friend and stay here temporarily for a few days.
4. Japan has a very strict rule of waste management. If you are unsure about how it works, please keep everything in the room. DO NOT dispose anything outdoors or in the public area.
5. Keep your voice down.
6. All personal belongings are stored at your own risk.
7. NO smoking indoors and outdoors.
8. Please take off your shoes in the room.
9. Turn off all lights, air conditioning, and close all windows before you leave.
10. To protect your privacy, we will not do additional cleaning during your stay.
11. Be sure to check out on or before 11:00AM. We will charge you an extra day for late check-out.
12. You are required to pay for any additional guests. We will deduct twice the amount from your deposit for any unreported guests.
Greetings from Takashi!
I studied in Japan and trained for my current profession in New York. I travel a lot to Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
Interior design and architecture are not only my profession but my passion. I feel happy to get appreciation from my guests staying in my apartments. I have a happy family together with my wife and baby girl.
If you happen to be in Japan, and I don’t have to travel, I would love to meet up and show you around Japan. :)