Private Cozy Bedroom in Dallas city limits with luxury new full size pillow-top bed, 32 inch flat-screen HDTV than can be used as extended computer monitor, DVD player connected and movies, Roku w/ Netflix !! Full Bathroom is shared but may be private at times if no other bedrooms or common areas are reserved or occupied. 8-10 minute drive to downtown/uptown Dallas, 5 minutes to Bishop Arts District, 8-10 minutes to Waxahachie. 24 hour Keyless house entry. Closet and drawer space for unpacking.
Private Room, very cozy, clean and comfortable in nice fully fenced-in and gated house on 1 acre of land. One bedroom (BR#2) only for 1 to 2 guests that shares a full bathroom. WiFi, HDTV with Roku, Netflix and DVD player and movies to choose from.
Other bedrooms may be occupied during your visit by one or both of the hosts or another person whereby you will be sharing the common areas and bathroom. However your bedroom is private for you only and all bedrooms are key locked for security/privacy. $25 fee charged for each lost bedroom key. All guests can share the grand hall (open concept large full kitchen, dining & living area) and privacy fenced backyard with patio seating and grill and a half bathroom on back patio. Lots of parking inside gated property.
This is BR#2 in the house. Small cozy locked bedroom with large desk / work station with WiFi, 32 inch flatscreen HDTV with Roku and DVD player and movie library, full-size luxury pillow-top bed and possibly shared bathroom with ensuite access (bathroom has two-door access - one door grand hall, another door to Your BR#2 cozy bedroom.)
Property, located conveniently near the intersection of two major interstate highways (I-20 & I-35E), is Only 10-12 minute drive to Dallas Downtown, Uptown, Deep Ellum, Lower Geeenville, American Airlines Center Mavericks and Stars games and Dallas Convention Center. Only 20 minutes to Dallas Love Field, Fair Park, Cotton Bowl Stadium. Only 30 minutes to DFW Airport, AT&T Stadium Dallas Cowboys, Globe Life Park Rangers Stadium. Only 15 minutes to Waxahachie, 5 minutes to Dallas Executive Airport, 7 minutes to Bishop Arts District.
WiFi with Roku on HDTV and Netflix
Общение с гостями
You will have your privacy. Hosts are available as needed.
Другие важные подробности
Laundry $3 to wash and dry includes soap.
Lost keys $25 Fee.
Lost keys $25 Fee.
Rule #1: Have Fun and enjoy your stay!
Rule #2 et al: Respect our house rules. Strict NO SMOKING - violations Fine $500. Vapping is allowed in all inside areas. Smoking (tobacco products only) is only allowed outsides. Pets allowed outside only with payment of additional $100 Pet fee paid in advance. Violations not paid are taken from the security deposit.
We are so happy you've decided to stay at our home! We've tried to make our house as comfortable as possible, but we do ask that you please abide by our house rules. Check in and check out times are subject to approval by the hosts and subject to change depending on reservations pending.
We ask that you please refrain from overly loud noise after midnight on weekdays and 3:00am on weekends. We live in a semi-residential neighborhood. Our neighbors are good and also enjoy life, but yelling and screaming could signal distress and trigger a 911 call to police by neighbors and a possible citation. Our friends that live around our property will greatly appreciate it if you can enjoy yourselves while not causing alarming excessive or disruptive noise. Therefore, a a $500 fine plus cost of citations will be enforced if there is a noise disturbance reported to the police during your visit.
The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to the number as reflected in the reservation. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed without written prior permission granted by the hosts through an Airbnb reservation alteration request and the difference in price paid. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation without permission will be charged a $200/night fee, taken from the deposit. Day-only invited guests are allowed with previous written permission from the Owners with full disclosure of how many are invited. Open house parties are not allowed under any circumstances. In some cases of a party or special event, with Owner authorization, it may be allowed on a case-by-case basis and in some cases negotiable additional event fees added to the reservation.
The Security Deposit is required to protect the Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. The Security Deposit may also be assessed to cover rule violation fines and fines for extra undeclared guests on the property and/or parties or events that were not paid and approved by the Owners. Any damage to the Property during the term of the reservation or additional cleaning required will be charged to the Guest through the Airbnb system. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the reservation term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request through the Airbnb system and the written request will be accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules here written and additional rules or reiterations provided in written form at check-in in the House Manual and Rules booklet. All members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") shall abide by the rules at all times while at the property.
At the pre-arranged check-out time, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession, with exception any normal use covered by the cleaning fee.
Guest and all members of the Rental Party and their visitors during the period of the reservation personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner any other owners of the Property present or future from any claim for damage, accident or injury that any members of the Rental Party or visitors allowed by said Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party or their guests, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, Dallas County.
1. Absolutely no smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a $500 fine applicable against the Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the registered number in the Guest group may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a $200/night fine applicable against the Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Cell phone coverage is excellent at the Property. There is no landline phone.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, dishware, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from noise after 1:00am on weeknights and 2:00am on weekends. Any excessive noise complaints will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit.
7. Pets are absolutely not permitted anywhere inside the house at any time. Pets may be kept outside and use the enclosed property but a non-refundable pet fee of $100 must be paid in advance. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a $500 fine applicable against the Security Deposit.
8. There is no daily housekeeping service included. Optional daily, bi-weekly, or weekly can be arranged at an additional charge (contact hosts). One starter sets of Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate and cleaning of them provided by the cleaning fee, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Please enjoy the nice bedding by sleeping in between the bottom and top sheets and avoid sleeping on the covers or comforters.
9. Prior to departure:
a. replace all chairs, tables, and equipment where originally located;
b. place all used dishes in the dishwasher and run it;
c. do not strip beds or bed linens or make beds, just straighten them up a little, unless of course you are staying more than a few days and launder the sheets yourself in washing machine; and dryer provided. hang up all used towels in the bathrooms or outside and/or place any used towels not wet on top of the washing machine;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash with airtight knots in the big black garbage bags provided and place in the big bins located at the back of the side building;
f. turn off all lights;
g. turn off the central A/C and Heat Unit at the thermostat and unplug space heater;
h. leave keys where instructed and lock the door behind you when you leave;
10. Please treat our place as if was yours and have fun!