You will be staying in our guesthouse, w/ full bathroom, and half kitchen. It's part of our cul-de-sac property, locating on a beautiful and quiet street. We live in another house next to it to help you with any needs.
Separate private entrance. A digital lock is installed which means you can check in anytime yourself.
Queen size bed with premium brand bedding and mattress. To name a few amenities:
high speed wifi
coffee & tea
Perfect for business traveler or visiting family and friends nearby.
***One guest only for your maximum comfort (inquiry if you would love 2 people to stay here)***
We are the kinds of the people who love a clean and organized house. Your space is professionally cleaned after each guest checking-out. Hotel quality fresh linen and towels will be provided.
We are super friendly people, yet we understand how important privacy is so we will give you your space. We will *not* greet you unless necessary but we will have everything ready for you. We will be available on text or to meet in person whenever you need us.
The guesthouse is part of our gated property at the end of a cute cul-de-sac, in a quiet suburban area. You will have your private entrance to the guesthouse. We live in the main house next to it to help you with any needs.
***Self Check-in at Anytime***
There is a digit lock so you don't need to worry about arriving time for checking in. We will send you your check-in code upon reservation confirmation.
***Tea and Coffee***
- Starbucks coffee k-cup
- Mighty Leaf green and black tea bags
- Sugar cubes and cream
- Water bottles in the fridge
- Goes up and down to San Francisco and San Jose
- 10 min walk to Hillsdale station, which is a baby bullet stop
- Goes to Downtown San Francisco and East Bay
- 10-15 min drive to Millbrae Bart station
Plenty street parking on our street. If you can't find parking, park on our 2 car driveway.
We love our place because you can walk to so many places. We walk to the the train station everyday and it's super convenient.
- Trader Joes: 10min walk
- San Mateo produce market: 5min walk
- 25th ave farmer's market: 5min walk (Tuesday in the summer)
- Of course you can drive to safeway, CVS, costco etc. if you have a car.
- East Hillsdale Park: 5min walk
- West Hillsdale Park: 7min walk
- Laurelwood Park: 15min walk (Great place for hiking)
- 25th ave: 8min walk (local downtown with restaurants)
- Many restaurants on El Camino Real nearby too
- San Mateo downtown is about 8min drive away for more choices
- 24hour fitness
***Top reasons you many NOT want to stay with us***
- One guest only for your maximum comfort. No extra guest is allowed. Visitors are welcomed as long as they don't spend the night. Inquire if you are wondering about the reasons.
- No sink or stove in the half kitchen area. There are however a full size fridge, toaster, microwave oven, water boiler, coffee machine, plates and utensils. You should be pretty comfortable as long as you don't plan on cooking a full meal.
- There is a TV with chromecast/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)cast. (Ask your kids or friends or us if you have no idea.) No TV channels. We do have high speed internet. You can cast your favorite shows by using chromecast. Instructions provided.
Ask Fan and Jason for anything, because we are are here to help and try to make your trip feels like home! :)
Complete access to the guest house.
You are welcome to sit on patio, have a drink and enjoy the backyard.
No access to garage or main house we are living in.
Общение с гостями
We will be in and out, but are very responsive on the phone.
Другие важные подробности
Long term lease: We don't offer long term lease.
Security Disclosure: There is a security camera at the entrance of the property. NO surveillance devices are located inside the guest house.
Please turn off lights after yourself to help reduce carbon footprint
Jason and I are both software engineers living in Silicon Valley, California. I am from China originally and Jason is from Southern California.
Jason likes making beer, cheese, gardening and doing woodwork. I like wine tasting, cooking especially baking, going to gym and decorating our home.
We both love to host and travel. When we travel, we like to stay at somewhere local to experience what's it like to live there. When we host, we want to make you feel like you have a home in Silicon Valley you can come to any time.
We have two adorable indoor cats, Suna and Terry, who might or might not greet you from our window sills. =(^.^)=