Villa is located on the East coast of Aegina, by Agia Marina.
It is a private estate covering an expanse of over 20 acres of land, directly on the sea front.
The estate consists of forest land, olive groves, agricultural land, a chapel and sources water from its own well.
The Villa itself is directly on the sea front and has an
internal area of 270 s.m. plus a roof terrace of 80 s.m.
The villa comprises of an 80 s.m. living room, that, together with its patio, faces the sea, surrounding gardens and mountainous landscape.
The living space also features a fireplace that can be enjoyed in the winter months.
The property also boasts a fully modernised, charming kitchen and a separate breakfast area that face the rear garden and mountains.
The house comfortably sleeps 16 people in 1 doube double bedroom, 3 double bedrooms and 2 triple bedrooms. There are 4 bathrooms and 1 w.c.
The Guest can Access the whole area
Общение с гостями
Aegina has a rich history and great environmental beauty.
The following sites and parts of the island are recommended
for a visit:
– Ancient Greek temple of Aphaea
– Aegina harbour
– Sunset overlooking Moni Aeginas and Agkistri islands
Другие важные подробности
The rate includes :
– 24 hour cleaning
– Villa transfer to and from the harbour town of Aegina
– Breakfast made from local produce
– Afternoon tea/coee and sweets
– Bottled water and refreshments
– Lunch and dinner including beach barbeques of the catch of the day
– Boat / car / motorbyke rental to better explore the island
Treat it as is your own