Playful and welcoming, this cozy room is a wonderland of ancient ninjas and modern Japan. Ninja warriors hide in corners, protecting you while you sleep. Comfy bedding is prepared for up to 3 guests. Just walk 4 minutes and you will find Higashi-Ikebukuro station, from where Ikebukuro is a mere 2 min ride away. Easily access anywhere in Tokyo. Sunshine City is nearby too! Have fun inside and outside in the wonderful culture of Japan!
-- Entirely rented
-- Sleeping Area
・1 Double Bed, 1 Single Sofabed
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom
*Shower and Toilet are in the same room
-- Elevator in Building
1 Double Bed 2 Guests
1 Single Sofabed 1 Guest
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM: 3 GUESTS
COMFORTABLY: 2 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 Double Bed 140x200cm
-- 1 Single Sofabed 100x200cm
-- 3 Pillows
-- Window Curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket WiFi・Television
-- Air Conditioning・Heating
-- Washing Machine・Laundry Detergent・Fabric Softener
-- Peg Hanger・Hanger・Slippers
-- Iron・Ironing Board
-- Sorting Trash Bin
-- Standing Mirror
-- First Aid Kit
-- Electric Kettle・Induction Hob Stove
-- Glasses・Mug Cups
-- Frying Pan・Saucepan
-- Knife, Cutting Board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Shower・Bathtub・Hot Water
-- Shampoo・Conditioner・Body Soap
-- Tissues・Toilet Paper
-- Face Towel・Bath Towel
-- Hair Dryer
-- Hand Soap
-- Facial Foam
-- 10 Manga Books
*Popular series in Japanese and English
Общение с гостями
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.
Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Другие важные подробности
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 15:00 or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
Check-out is at 10:00 or anytime before.
*Early check-ins may be possible if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
*Late check-outs are unfortunately unavailable, as cleaning reservations and scheduling are completed at least several days before your arrival. I appreciate your kind understanding.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in?
- This may be possible depending on the situation as an early check-in, such as if there are no previous guests checking out on the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.
1.3 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- I am sorry, but this is not a possibility due to scheduling difficulties. I apologise for any inconvenience.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Fees differ depending on the child/children's age.
-- Age 0 to Age 6: Free!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Hello! I'm Risa. Nice to meet you.
I love to travel around the world and meet new people. I am interested in cultures around the world, and have a fascination with languages.
I started hosting on Airbnb in April 2016.
I am fairly new here, but my wish is to help people have a wonderful time in Tokyo. To that end, I will do as much as I can to support all of you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
Looking forward to meeting you!
저는 여행을 아주 좋아하고,각양각색의 사람들을 만나는 것도 좋아합니다.
뿐만 아니라 세계각국의 문화,풍습,그리고 언어에도 아주 많은 관심이 있습니다.
여러분들도 일본에서 좋은 체험을 할수 있도록 2016년에 숙소를 오픈했습니다.
아직 좀 서투를수도 있지만,여러분들의 여행이 최고의 추억으로 될수있도록 열심히 노력중입니다.
숙박하시는 동안 무슨 일이 생기거나 혹은 궁금하신점 있으시면 언제든지 연락주십시오.
최대한 빨리 해결해드리겠습니다.
그럼 예약 기다리고 있겠습니다!