Welcome to the Ode Street Abode. It is a quiet home in the middle of everything! Metro, bus, and walking distance to a number of attractions.
We offer a private bedroom that is right next to the shared bathroom. In the room is a full size bed and we have two additional air mattresses available with the space to accommodate up to 3 guests.
During your stay, you are free to enjoy home-roasted coffee and a fairly extensive tea selection in the mornings. We have a front porch with ceiling fans that is very pleasant in the summer-time. Our washer and dryer, as long as they're open, are free to use. And we offer Verizon Fios wifi.
Общение с гостями
You can expect to see a lot of us, we are homebodies. Brian and Boru work from home. Emily and Cate are usually out on the weekdays but around on the weekends. If you need anything or have any questions, we're around to help!
- Since this is a share house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests to refrain from entering the 2nd level and the additional bedroom. We’ll ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
- If you’re coming to DC to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you tidy up after yourself, It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being this is our home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- To be considerate to the other roommates, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins in the trash bin we’ve provided in the bathroom.