Villa Azteca is a large home ideal for families and groups. Each ample bedroom has an ensuite tile bathroom with herbal amenities of shampoo, conditioner & soap with luxurious hand, face and bath towels & hair dryer. Fully equipped kitchen. Smart Flat Screen TV. Terrace w/ table & chairs looks out over the private, walled garden w/ BBQ for alfresco meals. These eight homes are surrounded by manicured tropical gardens, sharing a magestic 40 ft. tile pool/cabaña in a secure, upscale neighborhood.
Rules for Safe and Sane Living at Villas Bellavista:
By requesting lodging services from Villas Bellavista, the Guest(s) will be deemed to have agreed to the rules and regulations hereafter:
1. Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out is at 2:00 pm, extra fees are applied without previous approval for early arrival or late check-out.
2. The use of the facilities and common areas are for the exclusive use of registered guest(s) of Villas Bellavista.
3. Please notify Management if you found any damages, stains, etc. in your Villa within the first 24 hours.
4. Daily cleaning provided for daily rates, a weekly cleaning for weekly and monthly rates. The cleaning schedule is pre-arranged, if you wish to change the schedule please give previous notice to Management.
The clean-up of the kitchen is not included in the cleaning. If you wish to have a full time maid please arrange with Management.
5. Pool temperature is set between 76°-78° F (24-26° C) on weekends but in warm seasons the temperature may register higher (27.7+C). If a higher temperature is desired extra charges apply.
6. Please smoke outside in the terraces or common areas.
7. Please turn off all lights when not using them to help our environment. Please be conscientious when using the washers and dryers and wash/dry full loads.
8. Water is rationed year-round, so please do not waste it by taking long showers or leave it running, dripping, etc.
9. Please remember that services such as electricity and Internet are managed by the providers, and any interruption in service is usually due to their operations.
10. Rates do not include gratuities. If your stay was enjoyable please leave a tip which is normally between 2-5% of your total stay.
11. Do not honk your horn at the gate or allow your guests to do so
12. Please do not play loud music at the pool. All pool parties after 8:00 pm must be previously arranged.
13. If you bring food or drink to the pool, please clean up afterwards. No glass objects permitted in this area.
14. If you use the cushions, chairs, chaise lounges, tables, pool toys etc. at the pool please return them to their proper place.
15. Please use one towel per person from the pool area.
16. Children at the pool area must always be supervised at all times with a responsible adult who can swim. Villas Bellavista is not responsible for any accidents at the pool area as we do not provide life-guard service.
17. You are responsible for any damages/loss to the properties you or your guest(s) make.
18. Please drive slowly when entering the property.
19. Please, always close the gates and instruct your guest (s) to do so also.
20. Please be considerate of your fellow neighbors and respect everyone´s right to privacy, security and tranquility. Please supervise children/pets so that they are not unruly, noisy or bothersome. No loud parties after midnight please.
21. On arrival the first 20 lts. water bottle is included. All subsequent water bottles have a cost of $35 mxn. Please advise Maintenance during working hours.
22. Please take your kitchen garbage to the trashcan outside the Villa.
23. Security is a priority at Villas Bellavista. Please do not allow unknown people to enter the premises.
24. Villas Bellavista will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur to the guest(s) or their guests, and to their or their guest(s) automobiles.
25. Pets are welcome with previous notice. Extra non-refundable charges apply. The pets accoutrements must be contained within the area of their Villa and all droppings, dirt, damage, stains or accidents that occur is the sole responsibility of the guests. Pets need to be on leash in the common areas and pool area at all times and are not permitted to enter other villas´ private gardens. Inquire with management over check-out times for pets.
26. Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 9:00pm, Monday through Saturday.
27. Please consult Our Particulars for help in locating restaurants, taxis, buses, banks, shopping and tourist services.
У этого хозяина 45 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am an expat who has lived in Cuernavaca for the past 30 years and returned to my home where I was born to marry and raise a family. I lived in California for the first 32 years and find Cuernavaca the best place to live in all the places I have experienced. The weather is the best in the world.
I work with my husband in our third generation family business which his father from New York started when he retired in the 40's building and renting these beautiful Vintage Mexican Colonial style houses. We live on the property in the family home and take pride in trying to provide personal attention to our guests for a Mexican experience we hope they will always treasure. We are nature lovers and assure that our homes and gardens are pesticide free as we develop a green environment using composting, garbage separation, solar panel heating and using natural fibers in our artisan decorations and linens.
I love to cook and was shown at a very early age from my grandmother who lived in Cuernavaca in the 40's how to prepare Mexican food which she learned from her cook. However, living in San Francisco and Los Angeles peaked my interest in Asian food, so I love to prepare not only chile rellenos, enchiladas, mole, salsas and the like, but also Thai noodle dishes, sukiyaki, sushi, Thai spring rolls, yakitori, and chow yuk dishes, pot stickers, etc. Traveling to Hong Kong got me hooked on Dim Sum! Our houses have herb jardineres for those of our guests who are foodies and the kitchens are equipped for them.
Our family loves animals and we have 6 cats and a dog named Boogie, so we welcome guests who want to bring their total "family" with them when they travel and vacation.
When guests stay at Villas Bellavista, they will get a feeling of being part of a community with a mixture of long-term and repeat guests of all nationalities and short-term guests who come for a weekend, a wedding or other family reunions since Cuernavaca is noted for it's fabulous year-round Spring-like weather. Our guests will also be treated to all the tips and information that we provide as Cuernavaca natives that one will not find in guide books or tourist sites to make your Mexican experience a lasting memory.
Soy una mujer bicultural que ha vivido en Cuernavaca por los últimos 30 años, creando una casa y familia. Viví en California los primeros 32 años de mi vida y considero Cuernavaca el mejor lugar para vivir de todos los lugares que he visto ¡El clima aquí es el mejor del mundo!
Trabajo con mi esposo en nuestro negocio familiar ya pasando a su tercera generación, la cual construyó su papá de Nueva York cuando se retiró a sus 40 años para construir y rentar estas casas de estilo México colonial. Vivimos en la propiedad y nos enorgullece la atención personal que ofrecemos a nuestros huéspedes para que puedan tener una experiencia mexicana que esperamos que siempre recordarán. Somos amantes de la naturaleza y por lo tanto nuestras villas y jardines son libres de todo tipo de pesticidas. Nos interesa crear un ambiente ecológico y ambiental al usar composta, separación de basura y calentadores solares, al igual usamos fibras naturales en nuestras decoraciones y fábricas artesanales.
Amo cocinar y a muy temprana edad lo aprendí gracias a mi abuela, quien vivía en Cuernavaca en los 40’s y me enseñó todo lo que sé sobre la cocina mexicana, recetas que retomó de su cocinera. Sin embargo al vivir en San Francisco y Los Ángeles me empezó a interesar la comida asiática, así que no sólo cocino chiles rellenos, enchiladas, moles y salsas, entre otras cosas, sino que también platillos Thai, Sukiyaki, sushi, rollos tailandeses, Yakitoris, Chow yuk y Gyozas. Al viajar a Hong Kong me atrapó el Dim Sum!
Nuestras villas incluyen macetas con hierbas como albacar y tomillo para todos aquellos amantes de la comida gourmet.
Nuestra familia ama los animales, tenemos 6 gatos y un perro llamado Boggie, por lo que damos la bienvenida a cualquier huésped que quiera traer su “familia” completa al viajar y tomar unas vacaciones relajantes.
Cuando nuestros huéspedes se hospedan en Villas Bellavista, sentirán que forman parte de una comunidad, ya que tenemos inquilinos de largo plazo y huéspedes que retornan de todas nacionalidades. Hemos tenido familias, parejas y jubilados que ven las villas como su segundo hogar, y vienen a Cuernavaca al escapar del frío y climas radicales. Algunos vienen por fines de semana, bodas, o otros tipos de reuniones familiares. A todos nuestros huéspedes les ofrecemos tips e información como nativos de Cuernavaca, detalles que uno no encuentra en guías turísticas o sitios de web, lo que hará que tengan una experiencia memorable en la eterna primavera.