Looking for a tranquil and upmarket getaway?
Look no further!
We have the perfect accommodation located in a Golfer's Paradise in the heart of Stellenbosch. Surrounded by vineyards and mountains, this highly secure and peaceful refuge is located in De Zalze Golf Estate, 3 kms outside of the town's centre and a 20 minute drive from Cape Town International Airport.
The house is situated on the green belt near the 4th hole of the golf course with a breathtaking view. You will be walking distance from a shopping center and the Golf Estate's Clubhouse.
If you are looking to wine and dine close to home, De Zalze is one of the top wine estates in Stellenbosch, being complimented with one of the best restaurants in the area, Terroir. Wine tasting paired with a world class dining experience can be enjoyed within walking distance from the house.
Coupled with the various running, cycling and walking trails throughout the estate, guests will enjoy the following:
Very comfortable rooms with en suite bathrooms
Fully equipped self catering kitchenettes
TV with DSTV
Golf Cart to hire
**Baby sitter, swimming pool, barbecue facilities and laundry services will be available if prior arrangements are made.
If you will be requiring a maid for services on longer stays, then this is an additional fee per day that will be charged for guests. Please arrange with me prior to arriving.
Private Access to your room.
A Gate Access Code will be provided upon your arrival so you can enter the estate at your leisure.
Общение с гостями
I will be on call 24/7 for any queries and if you need help with anything.
Другие важные подробности
You will be staying on an exclusive 18 hole golf estate.
Security is 24 hours and the estate is fenced in with electrical fencing.
It is very safe and kids play in the streets.
• Check-in time is between 3PM - 5PM strictly (if you cannot make this time, then please let me know prior to your arrival so I can make arrangements for you to pick up the key or I will leave it inside the bedroom on the bedside table - doors will be closed but unlocked)
• Check out time is strictly before 11 AM.
• Upon your departure, please leave your key on the bedside table and close all doors.
• Access Code to enter through Main Security Gate will be sent to you via sms, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email. This will be used for multiple entries.
• Not suitable for pets
• No events or parties
• Max 2 guests per room
• Please respect owner’s privacy
• Any additional requirements must please be specified and confirmed before arrival
• No breakfast will be served, only coffee, tea, milk and sugar will be provided
• Small kitchenette with enough cutlery and crockery to cook own meals
• There are no laundry facilities on the premises, there is however a Laundromat across the road from the Estate (I will give you directions if you so require)
• Report any breakages if it is a “biggie” an extra charge might be levied.
• Smoking allowed on outside patio area and please use ashtrays provided
• Don't empty ashtrays into bins
• Use water sparingly
• Please park in designated area
• When arriving late at night, please respect owners privacy by not making any loud noises
• Feel free to use swimming pool when owner is not there and with their permission. It is a communal pool on the owner’s stoep area.
• If a domestic worker is required, when staying for long periods, please arrange with me prior to your arrival – it will then be your responsibility to pay her a rate that will be discussed before you arrive.
У этого хозяина 19 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
“To Move, To Breathe, To Fly, To Float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of land remote,
Is To Live….
-Hans Christian Anderson
Since I have listed my own little apartment on Airbnb I have had several requests from close friends and family to do the same for them.
Because I love meeting new people I started a small little business called Airbnb Host Management Company where I list other friends and families houses, apartments, etc. etc.
I thoroughly inspect each and every house and make sure all is of the top most standard before I make it available for guests to book.
I am always on hand to deal with any kind of problem or inquiry whatsoever.
I want to make every person that comes my way feel special and treat them like they were my very own family!
I cannot wait to meet you all.