My place is close to ~the city centre
~art and culture
~great views & parks
~universities (MMU, Lim Kok Wing, Heriot Watt, CUCMS etc) ,
~Companies ( Satyam, MDeC, JAKIM, LHDN, WHO
SHELL, HPE ,IBM, AIA , DHL, HSBC etc )
. You’ll love my place because of ~the kitchen (it's brand new),
~ the high ceilings
~ the cosiness ~the views
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Hi there everyone, thanks for dropping by.
Cristal Residence, is close to the airport (KLIA&KLIA2), public transport, parks, Putrajaya administrative capital, shopping malls (Dpulze and Shaftbury, Alamanda Putrajaya, IOI City Mall), food joint, universities, lake and multi-national companies.
Please note: This is is a bare unit (read as *partially furnish) and therefore, while everything you see in the picture is true (I snapped it myself :), you WON'T find creature comfort such as , furnitures(sofa/tables), appliances, TV, Bed, Fridge and Washing Machines etc.
* Partially Furnish means:
1) All Rooms (including living) have fans, aircons, grills , door locks
2) All Bathroom have their own water heater, mirror, bathroom tracks
3) All Spaces, halls, bathrooms etc, have sunblock curtains
4) Kitchen have functioning build in cabinet and a wet kitchen
You will be able to access all 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, etc.
Facilities you can use
Yes if you are gym junkie~there is a gym
Yes if you are runner~there is a jogging track
Yes if you are swimmer~there is a swimming pool (it aint Olympic though)
Общение с гостями
If help is needed, I will do my best to assist.
Другие важные подробности
This would probably be a best place, if you would like to
1) Have your own sleeping bag , mattress, toiletries
2) Plan to rent this space for a few months to a year and make it your own with own furniture etc
3) Just need a few days to stay (or you only need a room to make do with, seperate rates can be discussed)
- Please obey all the house rules
- No smoking
- No parties or loud noises
- Please help to keep place neat and tidy
- Be respectful to everyone
- Don't be wasteful - switch off all utilities (aircons, lights, fan, water when not in use)
- Be mindful of others by not creating nuisance.
Working professional, love to meet new people and connect with as many people as possible. Everyone is special, everyone is unique and everyone is different. Yet in this world that we live in, we are all somehow connected, one way or another.
Loves hosting people when the time permits, and strive to be a good a host as possibly can.