With 4 bedrooms, two full kitchens, two living areas and two laundry units, this house comfortably accommodates mid-large groups for vacations, weddings, graduation, conferences, or any other gathering. Situated at the end of the street in a quiet neighborhood in the UMED/Midtown district of Anchorage. Centrally located: 2 mins from the University of Alaska, Anchorage (UAA), 2.5 mins from Providence Medical Center, 5 mins from downtown, & minutes away from almost everything else in Anchorage.
1. Check-in time is 2:00 pm. Please do not attempt to check-in early, unless previously arranged, as housekeeping needs this time to prepare the home for your arrival. The property is equipped with a keyless entry system. Prior to your arrival, you will be provided with a passcode, via email, to access the rental property.
2. Intera Investments, LLC assumes no liability for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Intera Investments, LLC is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Only the confirmed number of Guests are allowed to use the property for the purposes of lodging or other personal services, unless otherwise pre-arranged. Visitors to the property shall not be allowed to sleep overnight, or use the property for other means such as, but not limited to, showering or laundering clothes. All visitors to the property are the sole responsibility of the Guest and Intera Investments assumes no liability for any visitors on the property.
4. Guest shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order, free of damage or unusual wear and tear. Guest is responsible for damages to property, furnishings, lawn and landscaping during term of rental agreement. A fee of $35/hour may be charged for any additional cleaning required after check out (refer to check-out requirements below). Guest is also responsible for all property repair expenses resulting from any damages caused by Guest. Please do not leave any items on lawn as they may present a hazard and cause damages to lawn care equipment.
5. All footwear worn outdoors must not be worn inside property. Removal of footwear is required prior to accessing carpet, laminate, tile, etc. Please keep outdoor footwear storage confined to front entry space, garage or back deck.
6. Smoking is NOT Permitted inside the dwelling. Smoking is permitted on the property outdoors, but guest must responsibly dispose of all cigarette waste as it is generated. Smoking inside dwelling shall be grounds for immediate termination of lease/agreement. Additional charged shall be applied for cleaning and removal of smoke odor.
7. Garage Roof: Garage roof access is strictly prohibited. No person or animal is permitted to access the garage roof for any reason at any time. Garage roof is not designed for occupancy and travel beyond the deck railing is prohibited. An immediate termination of lease/agreement shall occur for those guests who do not comply with this policy. Those Guests who choose to disobey this policy do so at their own risk and Intera Investments assumes no responsibility for such actions or any resulting accidents/injuries/death.
8. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Quiet hours are from 9:00 pm to 7:00 am daily, and all noise levels shall be reduced to an acceptable level that prevents the disturbance of neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
9. The use, manufacturing or distribution of illegal drugs on the property is strictly prohibited at any time.
Page 1 of 3
Intera Investments, LLC 1909 E. 38th Ave Anchorage, Alaska . If Law Enforcement is called due to loud noise, domestic dispute, partying or any illegal activity, the Guest will be immediately evicted. Guest will lose their security deposit and may also be held liable for consequential damages.
11. Tampering with or removing smoke/CO detectors and fire extinguishers is not permitted.
12. Partying is not allowed on the property. If partying occurs, Guest will lose their security deposit and may also be held liable for consequential damages.
13. Only use appliances for their intended uses and avoid excessive wear and tear.
14. Do not tamper with electrical wiring or breakers. Contact Property Manager for assistance.
15. Do not stand on bar stools or other furniture. Bar stools are not meant to be used to gain access to an elevated area.
16. Nails, screws or tacks are not allowed to be used to hang items from any surface. Guest is responsible for any repair expenses that result from the use of nails, screws or tacks.
17. Trash collection occurs on Thursday mornings after 7:00 am. Please follow instructions to ensure your trash is collected. Place designated receptacle(s) on street at curbside on Wednesday nights to they are available for Thursday morning collection. Receptacle lid must be closed and receptacles must remain free from obstructions within 3 feet in all directions. All waste generated during the term of the agreement shall be disposed of in designated receptacles. Trash may not be allowed to accumulate on exterior of property unless in designated receptacles. All hazardous waste disposal is the responsibility of the Guest and must not be placed in designated waste receptacles. Guest is responsible for the disposal of all waste in excess of what can fit inside designated receptacles. Guest may be charged additional disposal fees for excess waste left at property at time of checkout.
18. PETS are not permitted on or in the property at any time for any reason without the prior approval of Property Management.
19. PARKING: Garage Space is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Street side parking is available in front of the property on 38th Avenue only. Parking is not allowed on the grass at any time. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner/Guest.
20. Barbecue grill is provided for guest use, but shall be used responsibly and per the manufacturer’s recommendations. Grills must be extinguished and propane cylinder tank valve must be closed when grill is not in use. Please contact Property Manager if propane tank is in need of refilling. If grill is used during stay, grill must be cleaned prior to checkout to avoid additional fees.
21. SNOW REMOVAL: Guest is responsible to clear/remove snow from front steps/walkway and back deck/stairway. Excess snow, over four inches, shall not be allowed to accumulate on the rear deck. Snow shovel shall be provided.
22. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service provided. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Removal of linens from the property is not permitted.
Page 2 of 3
Intera Investments, LLC 1909 E. 38th Ave Anchorage, Alaska . Please check the property thoroughly for all personal items prior to check-out. All costs associated with the packaging and shipping of any personal items left by Guest after checkout shall be the responsibility of the Guest.
24. CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: We ask that you follow these check-out procedures and leave the property in a neat and tidy condition. We do not like to make claims against security deposits, but if our housekeeping team has to spend additional time above and beyond the allocated time to ready the property for the next guests, outgoing Guests will be charged additional cleaning expenses. We don’t ask our housekeeping team to wash dishes or move large items of furniture, so we request the following prior to your departure:
• Please load and start the dishwasher.
• Please return all furniture to its original location.
• Wash, and if possible, dry all bath and kitchen towels/cloths.
• Remove any excess trash from property and place in designated receptacles.
• Remove and dispose of all opened perishable foods from cabinets and refrigerator. Any unopened, non-perishable food items may be left behind for donation.
• Please turn off all light and electronics.
• Please shut and lock all windows and doors.
• Please ensure that all items have been removed from lawn.
• Please be sure to double check the property for all personal items prior to departing.
• We would really appreciate if you would let us know if anything requires maintenance or repairs. Example: dripping faucets, disposal not working, burnt out light bulbs, appliance issues, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors that require new batteries, propane tank needs refilling, or anything else that you think we should know about. Also, if a plate or glass breaks, don’t hesitate to let us know – you won’t be charged.
We recommend you read through our “Welcome Guest” binder upon arrival. This includes a copy of the Rental Rules, travel tips, restaurants recommendations, and Internet access information.
By reserving this property, and upon payment and confirmation, Guest hereby agrees to comply with the conditions and terms outlined in these Rental Rules, as well as all local, state and federal laws during the term of stay.
У этого хозяина 19 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi, we're Roy and Rebecca. We are life-long Alaskans who were raised in a remote town in Bush Alaska, accessible only by plane. We moved to Anchorage in 2006 to expand our careers, and when we also found our dream house. We enjoy camping, hiking, biking, and exploring new trails around Anchorage with our two dogs. Yoga is another favorite pastime (okay, maybe more for Rebecca :), and Anchorage has some great yoga studios.
We love both cooking and dining out, and are always visiting Anchorage's new restaurants, fun coffee shops, and farmer's markets. We travel as often as we can! We both stay busy at jobs we love, Roy is a safety specialist and Rebecca owns her own skin care business, but we always make time for fun.
In our travels across the US and world, we have enjoyed the ease and comfort of staying in personally-owned vacation rentals, especially when traveling with large groups of friends and family.
In 2013, we bought a cute duplex and turned it into Eagle Vacation Rentals, and in 2016 we added on with our next vacation rental property, a large house that can accommodate bigger groups. We have had such a fun time meeting people from all over the world, and are so excited when guests get to explore our beautiful state. We hope you enjoy Alaska as much as we do.